The online racing simulator
Official BF1 Gameplay video.
(67 posts, started )
Try putting "I want a..." in the thread title next time please.
Quote from silent_wind :how can yo be so sure the patch out is in 2 DAYS ?? is it mentioned somewhere ??

If it says "drive the BMW Sauber in 2 days" on the page, it would be only logical to assume that the patch will be there in 2 days. That's because the BMW Sauber is a part of the patch and how would you like to drive it if the patch is not gonna be released?
Fascinating
Live long and prosper
heh looks like he wont be having that s2 above his avatar after all... but it is replaced with banned........
Quote from silent_wind :how can yo be so sure the patch out is in 2 DAYS ?? is it mentioned somewhere ??

Yes, check www.liveforspeed.net.
I didn't realise when I started this thread I'd get someone owned.

funny though, should've bought it, it's stupid not to, so cheap

XBOX 360 games are twice that!

I'd be leniant on a cracked version user for EA games or some other massive corp, but LFS has such a small development team I'd feel horrendous cheating such hard working people of money, less so corperations tho, funny. NM, I've been licenced for a long time, best 24 quid I ever speant.
This petition didn't turn out as well as the author thought, huh?
Nobody wants a video and we're one person short
I dunno we've busted a cracker so perhaps the DEV team will get another 24 quid out of him.... not as i thought, but perhaps it's a good thing.
#34 - joen
I really don't understand why you would need to "evaluate" a game for a period of 10 months? Why would you need to have that much time to decide whether or not a game is worth your money?
And now that you've been pwned you're planning to buy it this weekend all of a sudden?
Please...
#35 - Jakg
how the hell? a user that wsays he wil buy a license but is atm using a cracker gets banned, but in another thread a certain person admits using a cracker with no remorse, and nothing happens?
Might be that we just lost one potential license buyer.
With the BF1 in the pipe? he'll be back.
Actually he immediately stated he would buy it, before I buy a game I like to try it out first too, and if I like the demo, I'm still doubting because I still have no clue what the rest of the game is like. That's why I keep buying sequels of games I have because I know what to expect, I'm always very anxious to spend my money on a game I don't know. And I once stated I used a crack, and you can clearly see I'm S2 liscensed now, the crack pulled me over to buy it.

I think sometimes people are too hard on some crackers, if they say they'll buy the liscense this weekend, give him time untill the weekend, simple as that. And when you banned a user that cracks, what does it really matter? He can still play his cracked version, and maybe he's mad at the comunity, and will never consider again of buying S2. And I don't know how it works, but can't he still come on the forum, read important stuff, just not reply to it? Sorry, but I just can't see the real use of acting up this hard to crackers, crackers exist for every single game out there, you can't and will not stop it by banning some people who admit it from a website. And I repeat, they can still play the game like always, you stop nothing, except from scaring away people that actually cracked AND consider buying.

P.S. This post was supposed to come after Joen's one, but it took a while to typ
Quote from Jakg :how the hell? a user that wsays he wil buy a license but is atm using a cracker gets banned, but in another thread a certain person admits using a cracker with no remorse, and nothing happens?

Where is this?
#40 - joen
Quote from sgt.flippy :Actually he immediately stated he would buy it, before I buy a game I like to try it out first too, and if I like the demo, I'm still doubting because I still have no clue what the rest of the game is like. That's why I keep buying sequels of games I have because I know what to expect, I'm always very anxious to spend my money on a game I don't know. And I once stated I used a crack, and you can clearly see I'm S2 liscensed now, the crack pulled me over to buy it.

I think sometimes people are too hard on some crackers, if they say they'll buy the liscense this weekend, give him time untill the weekend, simple as that. And when you banned a user that cracks, what does it really matter? He can still play his cracked version, and maybe he's mad at the comunity, and will never consider again of buying S2. And I don't know how it works, but can't he still come on the forum, read important stuff, just not reply to it? Sorry, but I just can't see the real use of acting up this hard to crackers, crackers exist for every single game out there, you can't and will not stop it by banning some people who admit it from a website. And I repeat, they can still play the game like always, you stop nothing, except from scaring away people that actually cracked AND consider buying.

P.S. This post was supposed to come after Joen's one, but it took a while to typ

I agree with most of what you said, but he only said he is probably going to buy it after some comments had been made about it.
I don't really mind people using a crack for evaluation, but come on, he was registered in july 2005... Al that time he is evaluating the game? I just don't believe that. He didn't need that much time to buy nK....
And if he is mad at the community for his own faults well than that's his problem.

Sure, checking out the rest of the game can pull people over. That's why I think there should be a time-limited demo with all features. Which would stop functioning completely after, let's say, 30 days. But the problem with that is that it would probably be crackable also
I signed in here, played the demo a lot, got curious because I used to know there was an S1 crack, was wondering if there also was one for S2, found it, used it, bought the game. Simple as that, so his join date isn't per ce the same as how long he is been cracking the game. But only he knows that of course.
#42 - Jakg
Quote from XGremlinX_pt :
Quote from afastest :
I wouldn't give my license to my friend on the day the patch coming out
Which one of you will be playing it online? Or maybe both offline?

lol, okok :P i got it cracked, play it offline, and I will probabilly buy S2 this weekend. Bought nkPro and I'm loving it, and looking forward to the tyre improvements of this LFS patch

be gentle on me

That was actually what pushed him to confess

Gremlin, if you're reading this...
I know for sure quite many cracked something in their lifes, some program, or windows, game, whatever. But you gotta understand, Scavier is not Microsoft, and if you have any respect for the devs, get 36euros and pay for S2, right now. 1 month of ban might seem a little too harsh, but that "be gentle on me" ???
lol 1 month ban. what about all the other guys that have cracked the game and admitted it? they arent banned
#47 - JJ72
Some people really suck at making proper thread titles.......
#48 - Jakg
Quote from Janezki :erm. he is already banned?

yeah, i knew that...
I think the Developers really deserve the money for their elaborate work and people not (yet) banned should realise this. I mean, what would the people with cracked copies do if their hard work was stolen and used regularly?
The Developers must have a hard time bearing all this... some crack their software, some are discontented with the planned features. The only reason I don't feel sorry for them is the contract they've made with BMW
well, i would buy it too, if i would have enough money.... once i thought i will buy an S1 licence, but when i wanted to buy it... i was very sad, it was no longer sold... perhaps i can buy it from the creators myself, because im going to London this summer (with the school)

Official BF1 Gameplay video.
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG