The online racing simulator
Collateral Collision Final Filming
(55 posts, started )
Same time and server next sunday if unknown is well again. BTW it was fun being his stand in.
Quote from BigTime :Just out of curiosity, why are you waiting for the Scirocco?

No idea why but I changed my mind

I dont feel like not driving anymore
i'd love to be there ut its gonna be 6AM!!! can you do another session in your later after noon? saturday hopefully? i'd love to be there!! only if you can
Quote from chavm481 :i'd love to be there ut its gonna be 6AM!!! can you do another session in your later after noon? saturday hopefully? i'd love to be there!! only if you can

it was LAST sunday lol

EDIT: 1300th post lol!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :

I dont feel like not driving anymore

Online at: CTRA Race 1

You make me laugh, Chris
It seems as if people missed this weeks announcement so we are rescheduling to next week.

The next filming session will start at 1.30PM London time on January 18th.

Also, we require an FXO to rollover, so if anyone has any suggestions on how to do this then that would be helpful since we seem to be having difficulty.
Quote from Start Wars :It seems as if people missed this weeks announcement so we are rescheduling to next week.

The next filming session will start at 1.30PM London time on January 18th.

Also, we require an FXO to rollover, so if anyone has any suggestions on how to do this then that would be helpful since we seem to be having difficulty.

Yes how about we try the bridge wall at fernbay green that one with the bug in it?
No, it has to be in south city.
Clip it on that bank with my stunt setup?
That corner underneath that road on pit exit clip the wall and it should flip
A bump, and a question.

How much do we have to do compared to last time? I recall someone saying there won't be that much do. Also, updating the time in the OP would be a good idea...I missed last time because of this. (It said it was on the 4th of Jan, which was, and surprisingly still is, in the past!)
Hopefully not, it's waiting for people to join and organising them for each scene that takes the longest and fair point, I've updated the original post now. A couple of rules as a reminder:

Players must use player hacker.
Modded skins are not permitted unless they are based on licensed vehicles (i.e. no racing skins) as we are trying to create realistic city traffic.
I will participate too
Is the server up? C'mon, you're a whole 9 minutes late!
Talk about impatience!
Yes it is, if anyone else is interested please pm me for server details.
The next and final filming session will be on Sunday the 8th of February at 1.30pm London time GMT+0 (London time), for those that can make it.

Please be advised that users are required to have player hacker, set their car to right hand drive and refrain from using racing skins. Thanks.
Ooh! I'll be there!

What was the delay since the last session?
loool 2 scenes in 3 hours...we were working very slowly but precisely i havent expected it to be so exhausting
I forgot to come. But start wars said everything went OK. Glad to know that filming is over . i can't wait for te movie.

Good luck in editing

bye
Don't know if I should apply some pressure, or shouldn't... but... shhhh.... you've got some competition
Which competition are you referring to?
Quote from Start Wars :Which competition are you referring to?

There is another chase movie that is being made at this point, and I also know that there's another one being planned
Really who by?
Quote from Start Wars :Really who by?

I'm not really at liberty to say right now... well, let's just say they're quite high caliber... make sure your movie stands out
Well, this one was planned 1st.

Collateral Collision Final Filming
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG