The online racing simulator
#1 - evans
Guessing-Competition: BF1 @ BLGP
Right guys, let's have a guessing-competition!
How fast do you think the BF1 will lap the Blackwood GP track?
We know it's under a minute, but try and see if you can give a time in seconds?

I'm guessing somewhere between 52-54 seconds as a WR.
50-53 (not, when Im driving )
Let me make the question different: How much drivers will be involved in the T1 crash?

I dunno what it will be,I'll be happy when I can steer the beast around without crashing
#4 - Vain
Between 1 and 200 seconds.

Vain
#5 - evans
Quote from Sternendaal :Let me make the question different: How much drivers will be involved in the T1 crash?

I dunno what it will be,I'll be happy when I can steer the beast around without crashing

Well the car should have TC (maybe even TC settings) so I think that if you're used to the Formula cars in LFS, it's not difficult getting used to this one. Especially with the new tyre- and aerophysics
#6 - SamH
It's been said before, but I think corners should have names.

For T1 at Blackwood, I propose it should be named "AMF Alley", because the way cars head into it always reminds me of ten pin bowling!

[EDIT]Wow that seems off-topic. I was specifically thinking post-F1, it's going to be even more so, after reading:
Quote from Sternendaal :Let me make the question different: How much drivers will be involved in the T1 crash?

#7 - evans
Quote from Vain :Between 1 and 200 seconds.

Vain

I think I know how you managed to reach 900 posts.
#8 - Vain
Yes, by stating my opinion. The opinion burried in that post above is "This is useless!".

Vain
#9 - evans
Quote from Vain :Yes, by stating my opinion. The opinion burried in that post above is "This is useless!".

Vain

Yeah, it's useless, but so was the 60-70 page thread about the big update
my guess would be 40-50 seconds... it depends how fast it is really down the straight and how downforce and tires grip, blackwood has some fast corners which hopefully will give a lot of grip with the bf1....

we shall see
My guess is between 30 seconds and 30 minutes.

How accurate am I? "Woot!"
48.67s
mid to low 50s

What do I win?
S3 License
My guess is somewhere around 55 seconds. Just compare it to the testtrack at Topgear, all the other times are almost identical to Blackwood.
I think it'll get into the 55s, maybe crack the minute with me behind the wheel (I'm an optimist)
Quote from Bob Smith :mid to low 50s

What do I win?

My penus, in your butte... lolz
1:00
Quote from Ingolf :1:00

it is 1:00 right now with f08, 1:00:53 that is
Quote from Ingolf :1:00

.530 of a second faster than the FO8?
40s or under may be.
WR Drivers: 50-53, I think they just might go even under 50.
Me driving: 58-60 secs. I doubt it tho'.
It'll be 49.560 in a week, i bet.

(just noticed the avatars are back, w00t!)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG