The online racing simulator
Skin request for good cause ! :)
(5 posts, started )
Hello from australia, i was hoping to ask if someone might make a skin for me so i can support my local staffy dog rescue facility. There has to be some staffy lovers out there, its for a good cause
Was hoping for the hatch rally cross car and whichever is most popular drift car .. im a bit lfs but not sim noob sorry ppls. thinking two tone white / black around the bottom maybe. Logo featured maybe doors and hood with the website address also.

Thanks so much if anyone can help out, would be very much appreciated
http://www.staffyrescue.org.au/
Attached images
Logo.jpg
Taylor mate i cannot thank you enough, It's absolutely perfect, exactly what i was after (im not an ae86 fan shhhh heh) and i think the detailing and what not as you said is simple but it stands out is readable and works. You did a kick butt job mate.
I will be proudly racing these skins the second i get a chance to drive
You never know you could end up being directlly responsible for some awsome dogs finding homes.

Thanks again mate your an absolute legend
Sorry to bother you again mate, i have been reading a bunch of tutorials etc on getting skins loaded and im sure im doing it correct but still not having any luck getting the skin to show up in game.

I saved the .jpg files and copied them across to lfs\data\skins. From what i read in tutorials you just load form there and lfs auto converts to .dds.

In the load screne i get a couple of fail to load messages from other skins but not the staffy ones. If anyone could help me out on this that would be greattt .

Cheers
#4 - Bean0
In the garage, choose 'New Colours' and a list of skins should appear.

Then choose the one you want to use
Nice one thanks Beano. That sorted it right out and found all the others that never worked It's like xmas in that new colour folder
Thanks again mate

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG