The online racing simulator
RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
Thanks for that,
I might only have 60 posts on here, but I love the game enough to have purchased a s2 license and be actively trying to add some aspect to the game, its how I feel a part of a community. After all, without a community feel we are just typing text to each other.

I wanted to use illustrator to do the curves because in photoshop its quite difficult to get the right curves for the shape.

Is there an easier way to get the merge between the top view texture to the side of the car texture more fluent?

free to edit
Attached images
RB4_KanjiATT.jpg

Attached images
ELMLION.jpg
RB4_ELMLION.jpg
My second attempt at a skin. Its simplistic but I like it.
Attached images
RB4_Wolverine.png
Here's a skin I made for a team...
Attached images
RB4 KN.PNG
RB4 KN Rear.PNG
its...its not real..

its a video game

the car isn't real either...
IIRC that is the older AT&T logo. Only difference is the AT&T is lowercase.
Quote from TexasLTU :AT&T Logo looks...fake?
:bananadea <<< Have this

Get a life instead of mindelessly flaming a great skin try do a better one yourself then u @sswipe

hmmm you lost it. I have seen several posts were you put skins down but havent seen any of you yet. This skin is nice and tidy. Stop whinning make them yourself then if you dont like some else his work.

:bananadea STOP :bananadea FLAMING :bananadea FOR :bananadea NO :bananadea REASON :bananadea MAKE :bananadea A :bananadea SKIN :bananadea SO :bananadea WE :bananadea CAN :bananadea LAUGH :bananadea AT :bananadea YOU :bananadea THEN :bananadea YOU :bananadea WILL :bananadea KNOW :bananadea HOW :bananadea IT :bananadea FEELS :bananadea

Btw I'm returning your damn bananas.

Damn you annoy me.

@Funnybone2: Thats a nice mud splatter, can you post the mud as a seperate PNG layer?
My first RB4 Skin. I hope you like it.

Skinfile
That looks nice!
Hey Thanks Mate.
Really nice skin kiste.
hehe. it´s nice to hear this comments.
Thx Mate.
But the Render is from Everen.
great castrol skin
RB4 elf Racing Fuels

RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )