The online racing simulator
looking for a team that races leagues
(40 posts, started )
Hello

Im looking for a team that races particularly in the IGTC, but also races in the FZR.

Could anyone hand me any invites or suggest teams

Thanks
Try getting rid of anything TDRT related first maybe....
first off pearcy is correct if your not part of TDRT get rid of everything in your profile about them but other wise try posting on here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1060942#post1060942 and also check out Clockwork MotorSports as we are racing in the IGTC i think and if were not well if you joined the team we would be happy to race in the IGTC And also another team thats good is Legends Racing Team.
Quote from swisscosmo :first off pearcy is correct if your not part of TDRT get rid of everything in your profile about them but other wise try posting on here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1060942#post1060942 and also check out Clockwork MotorSports as we are racing in the IGTC i think and if were not well if you joined the team we would be happy to race in the IGTC And also another team thats good is Legends Racing Team.

He's talking about his, TDRT avatar, and his racer name is still with the TDRT tag
so he is basically still in TDRT but looking for new team?
Quote from -NightFly- :so he is basically still in TDRT but looking for new team?

I wouldn't say so, but if he is, not a very discreet way of going about things
#7 - BAMBO
I think he just want's a team which is in IGTC so he can race as a guest driver.
Quote from BAMBO :I think he just want's a team which is in IGTC so he can race as a guest driver.

TDRT are in IGTC, and that'd be breaking the ringer rule
he said he wanted a team that raced the FZR in IGTC and correct me if im wrong but TDRT are racing in the FXR?
Quote from dan926 :he said he wanted a team that raced the FZR in IGTC and correct me if im wrong but TDRT are racing in the FXR?

yes they are, but i dont think he's in TDRT any more
let the man speak for himslef lol
Quote from dan926 :he said he wanted a team that raced the FZR in IGTC and correct me if im wrong but TDRT are racing in the FXR?

That was 2008.... 2009 is a new season
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from zeugnimod :Doesn't say which car, does it?

you quoted me to fast, was just about to delete my message
Quote from -NightFly- :you quoted me to fast, was just about to delete my message

I have a name to live up to.
On topic (I might be the first in this thread):

Mate, I fail to see what you'd have to offer to a team of your preference when your LFSW stats are not exactly convincing. I'm not saying I think of you as a no-good tosser, but I'd suggest driving a few more miles online with the fzr and improving your pb's.
A majority of posts above are on topic. He has half the laps you have yet, id bet hes alot faster than you, his AS3 PB is good and i haven't really looked at his others. Maybe you should stop advising and do it yourself?
Exactly what good does bashing me do? I gave the man some reasonably good advise. Yes, he has got a good as3 pb but I think teams would appreciate a driver who drives around more than one track. I'm sure he's a good driver but still, if the only reference point we have is lfsw he has got to do some laps in the fzr.

If you haven't got anything decent to say, stfu.
:munching_
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :a majority of posts above are on topic. He has half the laps you have yet, id bet hes alot faster than you, his as3 pb is good and i haven't really looked at his others. Maybe you should stop advising and do it yourself?

+1
In a mood today, Timo?
Could you three then enlighen me why I am so wrong when I propose this guy should improve his online pbs that are 8 seconds from the wr?
Quote from hyntty :Exactly what good does bashing me do? I gave the man some reasonably good advise. Yes, he has got a good as3 pb but I think teams would appreciate a driver who drives around more than one track. I'm sure he's a good driver but still, if the only reference point we have is lfsw he has got to do some laps in the fzr.

If you haven't got anything decent to say, stfu.

How am i bashing you? Just saying to you what you said to him People could say it to me aswell, you said his PB's are shit, im saying yours are. His AS3 PB was better than mine was 4 or so months ago, AS3 is a hard track too and with 6000 laps thats pretty good, im sure if he spent time on others he could be ok. So maybe you should look at situations before you give your so called "advice" all you've done is spout shit, on this thread and countless others, just this time i thought id call you out on it

EDIT: Some of my PB's are 15secs off the WR, so i should improve to your level too i guess Your what some people like to call "An Arm Chair Expert"
well he cant be that slow if hes in such a good team as TDRT are
Stop twisting my words. All I said was that it might be difficult to attract a teams attention when you've only got one lap time on one track for comparison.

Am I a tosser for doing my judgements based on laptimes on two different tracks?

(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG