The online racing simulator
VWS MFD mod
(20 posts, started )
#1 - Eno88
VWS MFD mod
Well, here's my attempt at recreating the new(?) thouchscreen and layout in the VWS. Just a work in progress, still thinking about what to actually put on the screen

C&C please

edit: dds out. keeping psd
Attached images
mfd01.jpg
mfd02.jpg
DSCF0347.jpg
Attached files
VW_interior1.dds - 512.1 KB - 379 views
dont steal the navy out of my car please!!
Cool
I want a G Meter xD
I say leave it blank because we wont be looking at it much anyway
release
*singing* RELEASE MEEE!!! RELEASE MEE!!!!!

I mean .. Release it!!! Fricking awesome!
Quote from Waffenaffe :I want a G Meter xD

that would have been awesome if eric had made an option that u can change the image of the screen on the dash....

ex: u can put a G meter that actually WORKS ... or if the car had as an option the rear view camera u can put that in the display so u dont use your mirrors.... =D

( goin to get flamed now....)
And maybe so you can change to see tire temps and so on
Quote from Eno88 :Well, here's my attempt at recreating the new(?) thouchscreen and layout in the VWS. Just a work in progress, still thinking about what to actually put on the screen

C&C please

edit: dds out. keeping psd

Sat nav?
Quote from Pearce :Sat nav?

why would u need a sat nav in a race track ? unless u are a blonde from hollywood i wouldnt see any usefull side to it .....
the nav is on top of the screen!
Thanks for the link! You would need it for some reasons:

Traffic - To know when a noob has crashed and to watch out for the people getting delayed.

radio - real radio while crusin', y0!

phone - Call others while on the go...

Map - Map of the track

Setup - to 'setup' the car...

Face it, the Scirocco is gonna be the smartest car to enter LFS! Once this thing is out, people will be raging for cars to get modern updates!
yes!
Quote from el pibe :why would u need a sat nav in a race track ? unless u are a blonde from hollywood i wouldnt see any usefull side to it .....

Well.. we're not getting the Scirocco -race version- in lfs are we?
Quote from Eno88 :Well.. we're not getting the Scirocco -race version- in lfs are we?

its the street version .... id rather use that screen for the adult channel that i am not allowed to watch yet ... xD
Quote from obsolum :Are you really going to ask that in every single VWS related thread?

Haha, yo got me!

VWS MFD mod
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG