Yet more rain

Sux2bu!

Sh^tpieces this sucks
Snow
Sleet
Sleet
Rain
Snow

Btw, somebody get the H4X police on Glasgow.. they have sun on Thursday and Friday
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Me wants that we had no snow at all

Hey, I can give you some if you want, only you'll need to come pick it up
I'll hand him some, come over to my address:

666 lolcaster rd
rofltown
England
LE37 3TF.

Waiting now!
Got little snow here, although forecasted latter on the week.

If it arrives that is
Thursday is supposed to be the snowiest day this week, btw. (Average over England.) The weather forecast says that it should have started snowing an hour ago here, continuing 'till 9am - COME ON!! SNOOOWW!
Quote from deggis :Like explained at least couple of times in this thread, there's big difference with places that have proper three+ month winter and a place that gets sleet once in a decade. That's why your and my first reaction is to laugh at this.

So, it's OK for you guys to laugh and make fun of "Americans" but it's not OK to make fun of Brits and Europeans? When there's fun to be made such as this thread, it's all excuse this and excuse that. We're not use to it, blah blah.

How's your "our cars handle" cars handling now?
Snow is melting away here, bucketin down with rain.... typical
Quote from mrodgers :So, it's OK for you guys to laugh and make fun of "Americans" but it's not OK to make fun of Brits and Europeans? When there's fun to be made such as this thread, it's all excuse this and excuse that. We're not use to it, blah blah.

i just love how this thread turned from "Snow joy" to "Country flaming"
Didn't know there was a Worthing in Lituania. Must be that new country wide county swap that's going around!

On Topic :

Snow is cool, wherever it lands. Leave the geographical location out of it.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Didn't know there was a Worthing in Lituania. Must be that new country wide county swap that's going around!

On Topic :

Snow is cool, wherever it lands. Leave the geographical location out of it.

well the country flag stands for your NATIONALITY and i am Lithuanian so it makes sense having LTU flag. Now the location is where i live, and i live as you probably guessed in Worthing......
Look at you all with snow all week, I get rain all week by the looks of things.

Typical north!
Quote from DevilDare :.....

well the country flag stands for your NATIONALITY and i am Lithuanian so it makes sense having LTU flag. Now the location is where i live, and i live as you probably guessed in Worthing......

Lies.
No snow here
Quote from mrodgers :So, it's OK for you guys to laugh and make fun of "Americans" but it's not OK to make fun of Brits and Europeans? When there's fun to be made such as this thread, it's all excuse this and excuse that. We're not use to it, blah blah.

I don't follow... Did you notice I said "...your [reply to boosterfire, who bragged about having lots of snow] and my first reaction is to laugh at this"? I can see snow outside the window and it's not going be gone until May, so you see I was laughing too but also repeating why the sudden white doomsday in UK, or in US or in Southern Europe is not so incredibly funny when thinking about it for five seconds.

It's all melted here
Quote from Crashgate3 :It's all melted here

It's getting that way here... although I have a feeling all the melted snow will just frost over into yet more ice/snow so what's the point. :sadbanana
The same for me here in cambridgeshire. Soham to be precise (a shame that most people remember soham because of bad reasons.)

I can see some grass, with some tiny blobs of white snow in amongst the deep bits of grass, a bit of slush, and lots of water. It's not snowing, or raining at all. Its pants!
Romford has all your snow, loads of it here and its barely melted at all, clear skies now as well.

Want some snow? Ask nicely and I'll think about it.
Can I ask a quick favour?

Everybody cross their fingers, please!

There is a lot of snow in the road, but you never know, the bus might get through...please, pray that it doesn't!

Actually, disregard that...I've had another look out the window, and I don't want to be too optomistic, but I'm not going to school!! There is a lot of snow, around a foot deep without drifting! A foot without drifting! Not as good as the last snowfall, but still alot!

Although I wouldn't mind a bit more snow, just to make sure...could you chuck some over to Wensleydale, 5haz?

EDIT: It's perfect snow as well...incredibly sticky - you don't have to put any pressure on it to make a snowball, and actually not that cold - I've just been out in my dressing gown + slippers and made a few snowballs. It was cold, yes, but quite a pleasant cold! I didn't feel the need to warm up my bare hands at any point. Ya lucky sod, Tim!
Quote from 5haz :Romford has all your snow, loads of it here and its barely melted at all, clear skies now as well.

Want some snow? Ask nicely and I'll think about it.

You're from Romford? Cool, was there about 10 years ago for two weeks in a pupils exchange programme. Fond memories of the Sir Frances Bardsley School for girls . (and just to be clear: no, I'm not one :P It helped though that we were only 4 boys in my class and 23 girls to make an exchange with a girls school)

I know we're getting OT, but what I wondered back then is how do you guys orientate there? Romford is mostly streets with the same red brick houses everywhere, like a maze! Not even the taxi drivers there knew where to go to take me to my host family.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG