The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
was just out in a mates hamman 911.... stupidly fast and well, even with not goign past third and traction controller and a 50:40 feed the arse still hung out...

MR all the way baby...

must kick the old mans beemer and see if i cant kill myself !
Had some fun in the KA today...... but it's raining now, so probably won't be much snow left by tomorrow morning....90% of train services got cancelled and the bus service was behind by a couple of hours... back to normal tomorrow I suppose.
Attached images
DSC00093.JPG
DSC00095.JPG
DSC00092.JPG
Quote from Xaid0n :...90% of train services got cancelled and the bus service was behind by a couple of hours...

Oh..normal service then (for East Angular!)
Tristan, there is a difference between being 'stupid' and 'not having enough training', you are one of a minority of people in the UK lucky enough to have several years worth of racing experience behind you, and so your limits of ability are higher than the average Dagehman Dave Mondeo Man, this doesn't mean that Dave is a retard though, he has just never had the expierience .

If you left someone in a dark room from birth they would probrably not know much, thats why people go to school, people aren't natrually born great drivers, they have to learn, but in the UK they don't get taught properly. There's too much going on about looking out for old grannies and 'eco-safe driving' (yes they mark you on that on your driving test now!) and not enough about actual car control.
You guys sure don't have any snow as i was just plowing outside and we had about half a foot of snow and its still snowing heavy. and we have snowbanks about a meter and a half high and about 3-4 meters long. If i ever get i pic of it i'll show you.
Was I the only person who actually had to go to school today?

This morning we only had a light sprinkling of snow, there was no snow at all at lunchtime, but then it completely tipped it down with snow this afternoon - there's at least 2" sitting outside atm and its still coming down.

Fingers crossed but I think i'll be at school again tomorrow
Quote from J@tko :Was I the only person who actually had to go to school today?

Yes.

and 2" ? That's pathetic
back in 96 we got 4 1/2 feet! good times. but i guess snow isn't normal over there. a few inches never got us out of school, the buses were always sliding around lol. but i drive in snow and ice all the time in my 240sx (with very worn tires) and it's not too bad, that video made it seem like it was gonna get everyone killed. is it that rare over there?
My Schools closed for another 2 days
Quote from Jordan2007 :My Schools closed for another 2 days

lucky son...... i doubt ours is closed tomorrow. Still even if its not, all it takes for me to stay at home is one cancelled train
Quote from Jordan2007 :My Schools closed for another 2 days

Hey you live near Joe Ellis

Piccie of outside now attached. It's ma phone, so sorry
Attached images
DSC00324.JPG
Quote from Dajmin :

This is what brings traffic to a standstill in London. I'd have loved to get out on that hill and get my slide on. It doesn't even cover the tyres!
The buses in London are cancelled, both runways at Heathrow have been closed. Muppets. How hard is it to clear a big wide area of tarmac? Snow isn't even falling any more.

:huepfenic:huepfenic Hehehe hope no one was buried alive in all that
ohh nice one in first post!
Just like said Slakteris: ''Nasing spešel!'' (Nothing special)
Quote from J@tko :Hey you live near Joe Ellis

You may as well have opened a blank picture on photoshop and added a noise effect.

Seriously, either take it with a decent camera, or get/switch on some/the outside lights
Quote from J@tko :Hey you live near Joe Ellis

Looks like a big cake.
Meh, you guys

I think so far this winter we've got more snow than what we actually got last year at the same point, and if I'm not mistaken, it was a record winter

Here's what I see in front of the house. And yes, that's a tree buried under the snow. Last winter, it had totally disappeared from view. It will probably do so again this year.

And I don't think the schools have been closed so far this year.
Attached images
IMG_2132.jpg
Woooowwww... i seriously want so much snow in Poland!
Melting fast here, the temp is going up too.
Still snowing here
Holy damn crap, Canada is like a dream O_O
Quote from Furiously-Fast :this snow is EPIC! I didn't have to go to school here!

Here is a pic of me in it!

thats even a little less than what ive got now
and its been on the ground for a few weeks
and the temperature has been about 0 deg. F -17 deg. C:wmann3:
Quote from sk8line69 :thats even a little less than what ive got now
and its been on the ground for a few weeks
and the temperature has been about 0 deg. F -17 deg. C:wmann3:

mate from Lithuania said -20'C is expected tonight here in UK where i live it all seems to have calmed down, still hoping to see that school closure.
Quote from boosterfire :Meh, you guys

I think so far this winter we've got more snow than what we actually got last year at the same point, and if I'm not mistaken, it was a record winter

Here's what I see in front of the house. And yes, that's a tree buried under the snow. Last winter, it had totally disappeared from view. It will probably do so again this year.

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=77270&d=1233604313

Like explained at least couple of times in this thread, there's big difference with places that have proper three+ month winter and a place that gets sleet once in a decade. That's why your and my first reaction is to laugh at this.
Quote from boosterfire :Meh, you guys

Me wants that we had no snow at all
Forecast for where I live for the week:

Monday: Snow
Tuesday: Sleet/Snow
Wednesday: Sleet/Snow
Thursday: Snow
Friday: Snow showers

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG