The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 250 : Practice Session 3
Hello racers:

The third practice session for the 2009 Kyoto 250 will take place on 1st February 2009, starting at 17:00 UTC. It will be in the form of a Long Race.

Qualifying: one outlap, 2 hotlaps, one inlap.
Race: 75 Racing + 2 Pace = 77 Laps.

As usual, please post here if you plan to attend.

The password and server will be the same as in Practice Session 1. If you do not have these details, please send a PM to JO53PHS.

d

Race Results

Qualifying Results

Race and Qualifying Replays
Attached files
Kyoto250_Practice3_RaceLapCards.zip - 1.2 MB - 203 views
I'll be there, as long as it is finished by 20:00 UTC.
#3 - J@tko
Quote from racer hero :I'll be there, as long as it is finished by 20:00 UTC.

If it's like last sunday's then it might not finish till 20:00 on Monday
Quote from J@tko :If it's like last sunday's then it might not finish till 20:00 on Monday

That would be...bad
i will be there
Not sure yet, but will try.
#7 - Cawwa
Hmm ... two races within the same weekend. Courses problem for me. Willthere be more chances?
#8 - J@tko
Quote from Cawwa :Hmm ... two races within the same weekend. Courses problem for me. Willthere be more chances?

I plan to attend.
I plan to attend.
Just a note that the password for Practice 2 and 3 and future practices will be the same as in the first practice session. You should have recieved a PM with this password in prior to practice 1, and if not, please PM me

The password will only change if a PM is sent out with a different password, or if there are 'security issues'.
I'll try and come along, didn't realise these things were so frequent!
Hey - there are quite a few who just need one more session to be on the Entry List - this would be a good session to attend so you can worry about a few other things and not stress about the Kyoto 250 for a few weeks before we really get into it.

Also, don't forget to upload your hotlaps to LFSWorld !

d
I plan to attend.
Quote from dekojester :Hey - there are quite a few who just need one more session to be on the Entry List - this would be a good session to attend so you can worry about a few other things and not stress about the Kyoto 250 for a few weeks before we really get into it.

Also, don't forget to upload your hotlaps to LFSWorld !

d

There are some people who need 2 more sessions! :doh::ashamed: Sorry to those guys I hit...that was really embarassing. My attitude towards the SC got 300% better during the course of the race, so I doubt I'll do anything that stupid again.

You can only upload hotlaps from version Z, not Z10, that right?

EDIT: 'Twas Kaw, sorry mate. Plus it knocked Sueycide into a worse spin, sorry also.
I forgot the session 2......
I'll be there!
I'll be there
i need it to be done asap too
hm, i was watching handball finale and got up just to start last, had awesome race and racing got up to top 2 and unfortunutelly lag killed me. From now on i think i wont bumpdraft americans anymore (not even on straights like i did now)
is there going to be any more qualy sessions and did I qualfy myself, i think i showed clean fast pace, just had bad luck in 1st pracc session and now again :/
I lost it again......
Not very happy with this race, first of all, you start me last for helping taking the people out of the grid when you are doing it anyway. Then there isn't a caution when 2 of us crash in the middle of the racing line..
Wow, I'm impressed how well it went for me.
Involved in 2 crashes and still finished 3rd, had there some great fights with #38 and then with #91. #55 was behind me for long long time, thought he's gonna get me but he made there 2 mistakes and I did not have to fight with Cawwa.
Thanks for the race, had fun.
Slightly boring in places, but still a great race! I usually had at least one car to worry about, and a few good battles. Poor old Agarash, though...I don't know what happened, but on the final straight (after turn 3) on the last lap (!) he crashed with another car a little way in front of me, meaning I took the place!

Still...6TH BABY! YEAH! Never thought I'd be so happy about 6th in a practice race! Thanks to...erm...was it Ken? Or Tea? for the set, via G!nho...I edited it a bit, so it isn't completely yours. I had a car behind me, slowly catching up for the last 30 or so laps, which was a bit stressful. Possibly even more stressful, though, was Billy Mays shouting in my head for the last 10 laps...why, I don't know. I'm pretty sure I've forgotten a lot of things, but who cares? 6TH BABY!

But anyway, thank you chaps and chapesses for a bally good race...simply stonking! (Well...okay, mabye it wasn't that good :razz And thank you Clockwork Motorsports! This ain't just a shameless plug (just mostly :razz, without them I wouldn't have got anywhere near where I was, I probably wouldn't have signed up!
Ken just told me that we have to upload HL too, so did I, am I qualified now?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG