The online racing simulator
Uf1000 race crash
(23 posts, started )
Uf1000 race crash
-This video is not available in your country-
what ? :O
How ?
Uh.. I'm not watching a video that's 3 minutes long to see a UF1 crash, sorry.

Although the song you used is pretty nice..
Quote from Tomhah :Fourth

Fifth! Oh wait it works.

lol, Thanks for wasting my time. I had to skip the video, and to see the crash. There is not even any proof of the damage. Is it a forced cockpit view?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Fifth! Oh wait it works.

lol, Thanks for wasting my time. I had to skip the video, and to see the crash. There is not even any proof of the damage. Is it a forced cockpit view?

That explains why it's unavailable in Latvia
without this sounding harsh, the video was bad (not the good kind). the FPS in the vid was lacking at times.
the song was good.
the fact that you've even went and made a video is also commendable. but me finx you may of found a few too many effects to play with. you could of had the crash played lots of times with different angles. this unfortunatly was a bit like a mpr with the sony vegas tv simulator effect.
I'm watching it in HD. Well, I'm, waiting for the rather-slow internet to buffer it. I'll tell you all about it in a few minutes.

REPORT: A little jerky at times, moving camera angles a bit poor, over-effects at some bits, but thats overpowered by some inventive angles with suitable effects.

That glare effect is really annoying. Not subtle AT all. Although I like how it runs down the lines in the track.

@ 2:03: WOAH! LAGGZORSZZZ!!!1!111 Although I like how the car "Pops" in to the drumbeat, even if it was unintentional.

WOAH NELLY!!! THAT WAS ONE HELLUVA LAG HIT!!! In slowmoving UF1s, you went for MILES! However the crash was boring from inside the cockpit, change views maybe?

And only 44 cars? Maybe needs more, unless it was online, which I'm guessing it was by the LAG and numberplates.

Still, I liked it, but maybe tone down the effects and try some different views.

Done watching...
My thoughts were a lot like Dadge's ... but a bit shorter...

Quote from dadge :was bad

Quote from squidhead :My thoughts were a lot like Dadge's ... but a bit shorter...

LOL are you just really picky or are you a real film critic, because you know what to look for.
Quote from piggy501 :LOL are you just really picky or are you a real film critic, because you know what to look for.

I've made every possible mistake in movie making through out my LFS movie making career, and have been pointed to it quite roughly... my posts are nothing personal... it's just revenge (actually the revenge part was a lie, I really am Simon Cowell, which should explain everything)

But seriously, on topic, click behind each advice is somebody's mistake. Let's not repeat mistakes, shall we?
I see. If is not made by you or your tail-end it is not good . Even if that was made by someone who make "cool good great videos" this will be booring and bad yes ?
I guess yes .Why ? Because i am not lfsw or your hoody .

And by the way, if you dont like beginner vids than you cant look that.
looks like another squidhater
Hi

It was ok, and not bad for a first attempt. Why cant you guys just leave him alone. So what if it isnt up to 'your' standard. The guy had a go, thats commendable,

Jon
Quote from zuze1991 :Even if that was made by someone who make "cool good great videos" this will be booring and bad yes ?

If this was made by someone who "makes cool good great videos" I'd go on a bashing spree. I was quite gentle with you

Quote from ferraif40 :Why cant you guys just leave him alone. So what if it isnt up to 'your' standard. The guy had a go, thats commendable

If everybody would stick to that ideology, we'd still be happy to see a vid with decent FPS made in Windows movie maker, thus there would be no progress at all in LFS movie making.

Quote from Kniebeejs :looks like another squidhater

Doesn't even come close to be included in the list.
if people told the op that his video was great or the best thing since sliced bread then the op would not want to better his movie making skills. the truth hurts, but it's the truth. i used to think squid was just a basher but his comments are fair and constructive (most of the time). if he doesn't like something, he'll tell you. hell, he'll even give you some advice on how to make it better. so, for me, his comments are usually accurate.
Quote from squidhead :If this was made by someone who "makes cool good great videos" I'd go on a bashing spree. I was quite gentle with you.

If that's what you call gentle...

But I agree with you, and dadge.
Quote from Rascar13 :-This video is not available in your country-

Youtube sometimes shows this even if it's not true. Just try to refresh the page, or next it another hour, another day.. another time.

Uf1000 race crash
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG