The online racing simulator
TEAM iDRIFT, NEW AND READY TO RECRUIT!!
(102 posts, started )
Hey everyone, DK_USA here to announce a newly established team. We have our own Site which is getting bigger everyday, and our own team Server. We are currently looking for recruits so please either post here, and visit out site/forum.

Team Site :iDrift
Team Server: [iD]Drift Server!

Current Team Members:

Team Boss: [iD]Bose

Members: [iD]DK_USA
[iD]Jeffoo

thanks for checking us out!!!!! Drift long and rack up those points!!!!
GL with the team mate! Drifting is quite a fun and relaxing enviroment compared to racing.. maybe I should get back into it and away from the "OMG MUST SHAVE 0.02 OFF MY PB" way of LFS lol.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :GL with the team mate! Drifting is quite a fun and relaxing enviroment compared to racing.. maybe I should get back into it and away from the "OMG MUST SHAVE 0.02 OFF MY PB" way of LFS lol.

Hehe, well maybe interested in our team?

I Hope the team will last, and have louds of fun. The Website is under constuction, skins are in progress and the server just launched, so I couldnt be more happy.
Please sign up at the website and forum to chat a bit.

-Bose
10/10 for the name good luck
#6 - wild
Good luck with the team
Server News...

Server is not permanent as i host it but i will try to host as much as possible.

Admins:

Me (42dxCrabster>>)
Bose ([iD]Bose)

should be on sometime today.
I remeber a team once called iDrift before, back when i used to play demo atleast 2-3 years ago, it was a mostly australian team, they were a good bunch of drifters.
I wish you the best of luck and to see if you can fill there shoes.
iDrift welcomes a new member! Welcome to the team [iD] TwinK !
I hope you will enjoy your stay and stay with us and have fun.

Want to recruit? check our website, or PM me.
Thanks Bose, glad to be on the team
Quote from S14 DRIFT :GL with the team mate! Drifting is quite a fun and relaxing enviroment compared to racing.. maybe I should get back into it and away from the "OMG MUST SHAVE 0.02 OFF MY PB" way of LFS lol.

Who are you and what have you've done with S14 Drift?
Quote from BAMBO :Who are you and what have you've done with S14 Drift?

Look at his name it says S14 dorifto so he does love drifting, and i know he has two personalities.

1 is an CTRA junkie alien with the XFG and the other is a drift king

Bose good luck with the team
can i join?
Quote from chavm481 :can i join?

Sure If you write down your real name, nickname, favorite combo, just a bit about yourself. Then, when we have time, i will recruit you. let you do 3 runs, and then 2 twins. If i like your attitude and your driving, you can join, okay?
new member for iDrift...

[iD]G.H.O.S.T < Welcome.
hehe i passed the test yay me!!
how hard was it?
Yea it was fun, well to me it was
Quote from MiniVan :I'm interested in joining, [email protected] email me with some details

E-mailed.

Update:I've updated the website. You may check it. If you have registered, please re-register again, because we got a new web host and a .nl domain. Forum is 100% working.

Bose321
forum....and stuffs
Hey everyone DK here, yep exactly what he said, WOoooooo our site and forum is 100% up and working. We have music, YAY. anywayz.

I am currently learning how to do movies, and am working on most of the skinz, and layout, so if your interested in the team, follow the procedures, and become a part of it, and are skilled in at least one of these subject.......I needz help.

anyway, have a great week, and happy drifting.!!
when can i shedule a joining run? i live -8 GMT. home from 5-9PM monday, wed, thursd, anf fri. 2PM-9PM weekends
Quote from chavm481 :when can i shedule a joining run? i live -8 GMT. home from 5-9PM monday, wed, thursd, anf fri. 2PM-9PM weekends

I have time friday and next week in my holiday. I live in GTM +1.
idrift App
I was wandering If i called Join Idrift

I will do a tryout when ever you want me too

Was Part of BLITZ

But it closed down

Pm me or something

Cheers

(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG