The online racing simulator
FXO(Opel Astra 2.0T setup).
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Byku
Hi! Here I am presenting You Opel Astra 2.0T setup(the old Astra[which looks like FXO]), it's not perfect(as i've not been driving Opel Astra myself, and i've just used some data from the sites, watched some movies and that's all), but I hope You will enjoy it for cruising.
(It has 200kg balast btw 83% on the front, 16% intake restriction).

The porsche is rather tooooooo oversteery... propably... i was just playing today . Gearbox "should" be rather accurate.

Edit: Updated the setup with Takumis "upgrade"
Attached files
XRT_4. Porshe 944S2.set - 132 B - 1395 views
FXO_1. Astra 2.0T.set - 132 B - 2557 views
Thanks, this would go well with my Astra interior and exterior. I'm also planning to buy that car. 2.0 Coupe turbo

Btw, I also have the sound

E: Tested and I like it!

There is only one issue and that's the gearbox. The gearbox isnt very accurate. I'll fix it
#3 - Byku
Really? Hmmm.. i've done this setup quiet some time ago, and i had a habit of doing rather accurate gearboxes... got to check it

Edit. Checked... yeah the final drive is different, couse FXO has different power/torque curve and different redline, i tried to match optimal gear change moments(by speed) to the original ones(using Bob's VHPA) by changing final drive ratio. It supposed to be ok ... post that modification later
#5 - Byku
Yeap.. Yours gears are correct(much more than mine :razz. I've discovered that only final gear is correct in mine .
It feels great. Thanks and no problem!
Absolutely wonderful.
Quote from Byku :
Edit: Updated the setup with Takumis "upgrade"

Nah, You did most of the job. What I did was just the gearbox and camber

Hope to see some other setups of yours.
Gonna try this. Like the Astra
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
#10 - Byku
Well.. umm... i haven't . They were all just guess(even gear ratios are difficult to find). I've simply read some reviews and tried to do setup that handles nicely and realisticly(using Bob's VHPA of course ). Thanks for positive reactions... i never though that it would be so nicely welcomed. Of course I doubt that it handles like Astra exacly... but at least it's........ umm.... nice
Sure its nice. When i watch videos of Astras on youtube i can see that when it reaches redline ingame its at same speed as on youtube videos, so the gear ratios cant be better i think

And i also love the restrictions, although i've started a little project where i "tune" it to 230hp and a little less kg added.

Yes, its some working brakes and it easly activates the ABS but as long as there is ABS its not too bad.

Also, that sound Takumi posted is so realistic, so i decided to modifi that too and try to make it sound like it have a K&N air intake or something

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG