The online racing simulator
The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
Quote from hyntty :Eh.... Hehheh... do I have the right to laugh at this because I have not joined this forum early enough to spot it in time?

This is probably the only thread I wish I hadn't deleted all my posts from. Couldn't delete that one though, because it opened the thread.

Go get Tristan's video if it's still available. Very hilarious.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Go get Tristan's video if it's still available. Very hilarious.

Sadly, it isn`t. One of those hideously embarrasing vids I`d always meant to get round to watching, but never did
Quote from thisnameistaken :Go get Tristan's video if it's still available. Very hilarious.

with that news story in mind it could have been a lot more entertaining... me thinks we should get him to make an attempt at 10
Quote from thisnameistaken :This is probably the only thread I wish I hadn't deleted all my posts from. Couldn't delete that one though, because it opened the thread.

Now don't you feel stupid? I undeleted the 40 posts you had deleted from this thread.
Quote from hyntty :Eh.... Hehheh... do I have the right to laugh at this because I have not joined this forum early enough to spot it in time?

Aww thanks Bob.

And here's Tristan's winning entry, wot I 'ave uploaded.
You lovely little legend, Kev
Haha that's brilliant

I won't ruin it for people that havn't watched it yet hehe
hee hee
I want to see Madman's entry, but it's not there anymore.
^ Dustin's back!
He left? What?
I wonder if my entry is still uploaded somewhere.....

eeek...

Can't believe this was so long ago....now I have another Jaffa cake craving...mmm

I STILL feel hard done by! I should NEVER have been disqualified! You are all a bunch of FIA rule mongering killjoys! j/k /me runs off and cries!
Against my own will, but out with style.
Quote from thisnameistaken :And here's Tristan's winning entry, wot I 'ave uploaded.

Sorry for more epic bumpage, but heres the only comment posted on the above video.

Quote from griggs373 :what a wanker

And I also got a yard of jaffas for xmas
OMG LOL!

om nom nom nom
Attached images
Jaffa cake challange lol.JPG
Sorry for bumping it yet again, but I gotta say this: After more than 2 years, this competition needs a take two. To get it going, I will stack up on "Griesson Soft Cakes" today and will show you my attempt at 10 cakes this evening. Just to challenge teh champion.
Interesting...

I'm not sure what Griesson Soft Cakes are, nor how big/hard they are, but I'd love to see your challenge. If needs be then perhaps I'll attempt to beat you, but having comparible cakes might be difficult! Anyone know if Griesson Soft Cakes are sold in Britain?
Quote from tristancliffe :Interesting...

I'm not sure what Griesson Soft Cakes are, nor how big/hard they are, but I'd love to see your challenge. If needs be then perhaps I'll attempt to beat you, but having comparible cakes might be difficult! Anyone know if Griesson Soft Cakes are sold in Britain?

Dunno. They basically are jaffa cakes, from all I know, just marketed under a different name. And they are explicitly permitted by the rules. Pic.

EDIT: have to postpone my challenge 'till monday, shop was already closed when i got there.
That clip of Tristan was so awesome! I just laughed my ass of when his mother asked for him xD

I`m not sure what`s the best substitute for jaffa cakes here in norway, but I think I can make it to the top 3 here if I find some :P
lol that was legendry
I actually made it to 7 jaffa cakes. They were filled with orange jelly and I almost threw up of the bizarre taste...
Going to resurrect this one......
2016 marks 10 YEARS Since the LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge.
Time has flown by, millions of packs of Jaffa Cakes sold. But Tristan still remains the champion.
Should 10 years be a good time to have a re-match? Are any original Competitors still around?

And for those of you who don't know what this is all about...

https://www.youtube.com/user/kevteop/videos "highlights" from the original challenge Wink
Never thought this thread would be in front of my eyes again, I must admit.

The LFS Jaffa Cake Challenge
(348 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG