The online racing simulator
Pedals compatible beatwen DFP/Momo/EX?
Anyone knows if pedals from Formula Force EX or DFP are compatible with MOMO, as they use the same connector?
Anyone?
If they use the same connection, chances are they're compatible.

I read up on a couple of websites for you and found that the Black Momo pedals work with the DFP wheel, however the Formula EX ones don't.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :If they use the same connection, chances are they're compatible.

I read up on a couple of websites for you and found that the Black Momo pedals work with the DFP wheel, however the Formula EX ones don't.

Hmm, that's strange... thanks!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Hmm, that's strange... thanks!

But you can always modify the connector with a little chop-chop on the wire.

Jay Odom
Quote from jbirdaspec :But you can always modify the connector with a little chop-chop on the wire.

Jay Odom

The thing is, FF EX, Momo and DFP all seems to use the same connector (the VGA-like with seven pins) so that's why it's strange that pedals from momo work on DFP, but the ones from the EX doesn't..
yeah, i have to use both wheels (DF EX and MOMO black) since what works on one is broken on the other. i was confused as to why the DF EX pedals don't work on the momo.
Quote from BenjiMC :yeah, i have to use both wheels (DF EX and MOMO black) since what works on one is broken on the other. i was confused as to why the DF EX pedals don't work on the momo.

Thanks for the info..

Pedals compatible beatwen DFP/Momo/EX?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG