The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
It's still Friday until 0:00.
Quote from BoyGTA :It's still Friday until 0:00.

Yes...Today Scirocco comes? :yipee: well, no

at 0.5Z10 Patch, only known issues now... No Problem in here at this time, I found only laggy reason about layout, It is lag what is taking away start point
I quite don't understand why do you think it will be Friday, did Scawen say it will be Friday?
It will be released in january of 2010
It will be released in january of 2011
It will be released in 13.3.71337

Update: I haz 2^10 = 1K posts xD
Go and spam elsewhere. :doh:
I only corrected Tomba and Pioneer, U MORON.
Quote from Shadowww :I only corrected Tomba and Pioneer, U MORON.

OK, if you know it will be released in 13.3.71337, do you have a proof? U MORON
Do THEY have proofs?

Mine date looks more realistic.
Why we are doing some small talk about releasing scirocco to LFS?

I would say, that it will never released, if we are only talking about releasing day with some unexpected spamming.

Of course, it doesn't matter me (at this time) but maybe others will care with it.
They did a wrong thing when they said that sirocco will come to LFS they did it to early because people are waiting and waiting after about 2 3 month it got boring to wait and people start to smap and as when is it coming they said on friday and then it got caneled againd... so its just not fair can you at least tell us the date now when should we expext beacuse it gets very anoying to chekck lfsforum lfsworld lfs.net for infor and when you see there is no.. ;/
seriously... if you're life revolves around waiting for an electronic version of the VW Scirocco.... maybe it's time you went outside
I totally agree with you teedot.
it's just unbelieveable how much people are complaining... like they have no life. Quite sad really.
Quote from teedot :seriously... if you're life revolves around waiting for an electronic version of the VW Scirocco.... maybe it's time you went outside

well and how will that help?
People are getting tired of waiting Because of a lack of ANY information about progress.

Z10 works fine, no new bugs discovered...
Quote from Karl Morytz :People are getting tired of waiting Because of a lack of ANY information about progress.

Z10 works fine, no new bugs discovered...

The devs are tired of having a load of impatient, immature, angry little children moaning at them because when they do give us progress reports, said little spoilt children insist of ranting and moaning about said patch not being released/being delayed. So they don't bother anymore. And rightly so. We (the community) made our bed so we have to sleep in it. We can't expel these little whinging children from our ranks so as a whole we have to accept we'll lose progress reports because of them

My 2c.
Some people are sad because devs told them a release date, which the content was not released in and the people say "tell us when it will probably be".

So I don't understand them.
Anyone can buy Scirocco IRL, if they very want to drive it.
But you can't set a new WR's with it
Quote from Flame CZE :Some people are sad because devs told them a release date, which the content was not released in and the people say "tell us when it will probably be".

So I don't understand them.

you need to learn more english if you don't understand them
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I had a dream today. I saw a thread with the title "Z11 Scirocco included" in the test patch forum. I woke up and checked. I failed.

Same for me, but when i got awake i saw the empty bag of weed :banana_ra
If the patch is so retarted, the is a good reason... So wait !

Maybe scawen meets big difficulties, or the patch is gonna be awesome ?

Sorry for my english, I just stud it in school.
To be honest, it's a car. Maybe if it was a huge update I could see people being impatient. But it's not... Scawen said so.

Just wait and be patient, the car will come. I'd rather have a car that actually works than a buggy one. I want it also, I wouldn't mind it being here right now. But perfection takes time.

To all the people posting here "Where is it????", just stop. It's not helping... Just making Scawen upset probably.
Ok sorry all maybe i was just over reacting a bit.

I wanned that car but it will be somtime and im happy to hear that it will be

SORRY.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG