The online racing simulator
Strange MSN messenger Problem
(27 posts, started )
Okay, i got some kinda prob iwht my msn.
When i try to login it says service is not aviable. plz try again later.
But the webmessenger works fine.
Anything i can do, or anyone who can help me (maybe someone knowing the msn/hotmail support mail?)

Tried googling, but not really a working solution.

Please help, the web messenger is annoying.

Ty in advance,
Alfons
#2 - 5haz
Turn off firewall?

Thats the problem I had anyway.
Not any firewall running...
Which ports would that be in the router fw?
Happens to me sometimes. Normally later on in the evening, around 10pm -midnight.

Tends to go away the next day, sleep on it.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Happens to me sometimes. Normally later on in the evening, around 10pm -midnight.

Tends to go away the next day, sleep on it.

Got it like three days ago, and webmessenger is working, so...
Error code is 8000401a, if that helps.
On the MSN window go to tools > options > connection tab. Click the connection troubleshooter, might work!
It says you are not connected to the .net messenger service
but below it says ya connected with the inet.

Tried the conn fixing thingy, no difference.
Try logging in with a different account..?

Or try re-installing MSN..
check your clock, my computer likes to hang (over clockness ) and my clock gets reset and i can't log into MSN messenger or any messenger.
Quote from Stefani24 :Okay, i got some kinda prob iwht my msn.
When i try to login it says service is not aviable. plz try again later.
But the webmessenger works fine.
Anything i can do, or anyone who can help me (maybe someone knowing the msn/hotmail support mail?)

Tried googling, but not really a working solution.

Please help, the web messenger is annoying.

Ty in advance,
Alfons

Maybe u have set the Outlook Express or any other on wrong ports? Its possible that it causes it.
I've had this problem a couple of times, don't know how to solve it but it's very irritating. Once it was like that for 3 months!
I've had the same sort of issue - It's your date & time in some case. If you're computer goes out of synch with real world time MSN doesn't work.
does anyone has the problem as me?
i loged in as online or etc(not hide) and my contacts see me offline, i tried it on other machines(mobilephone too) but it doesn't work
can anyone solve my problem?
My relative had exact same problem, dont know how he fixed this. Will ask tomorrow
I had same problem. It was a virus that cuased it. A bit of fiddling with the registry, and it worked .
Maybe ur right and in some case it could be anykind of backdoor overrider what just changes the status thingy.
but on a mobilephone too? it isn't a virus or a troyan i think
Then i dont know neither. Try contacting hotmail.com or msn.com
Quote from hazaky :Then i dont know neither. Try contacting hotmail.com or msn.com

i tried to find a support address without any luck, but i post it on another forum what i post it before, there are some other guys with the same problem, maybe a new account can solve the problem, but my contact list is too big for that(nearly 300 contact and i don't realy know what is working and what isn't) so i wait a little then i try to make something maybe a call for the hungarian ms for save my contact list to another account, if i read it well on the ms support site it can be possible
I cant get onto my msn at all. I try it and it doesn't sign in, try the troubleshoot thing and it says my internet is fine and signs onto my brothers account. So he can get on it no problem. Sign out of his and try mine and it comes up with the same problem. I cant get onto my account. Thought i would try ebuddy.com but that doesn't log on at all.

Whats wrong, is it something wrong with just my account.

I don't get it
#23 - AMB
Quote from tikshow :but on a mobilephone too? it isn't a virus or a troyan i think

Set status to online? lol
If youre planning to create an new account. Just import/export the contacts, just open msn > log in > contacts (from upper menu) and then u can choose import/export and so on.
Quote from AMB :Set status to online? lol

"i loged in as online or etc(not hide) and my contacts see me offline" - read first, thanks!
Quote from hazaky :If youre planning to create an new account. Just import/export the contacts, just open msn > log in > contacts (from upper menu) and then u can choose import/export and so on.

thank you! i hope i will not need that

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG