The online racing simulator
Quote from Lathafummi :My old skool Senna McLaren re done fro the BMW

oh god please release the skin i just love the old malboro mclarren paint
Quote from Shotglass :oh god please release the skin i just love the old malboro mclarren paint

+1 8)
The skin will be released when the patch is out
Just corrected the rear wing and made a non tabacco version.
Attached images
mclaren.jpg
Quote from Lathafummi :My old skool Senna McLaren re done fro the BMW

thats BA.. i would render it, but i deleted my cmx to 3ds converter.. so.. i cant lol
Quote from Lathafummi :Just corrected the rear wing and made a non tabacco version.

So the ppl who live in EU can use the non-tobacco version :spin:.

Anyway, waiting for release .
coOL...
i'm wondering if Gobby is going to create a F1 skinpack for the BF1
my first F1
huuum stupid question maybe, but i haven't checked the LFS microcosm for a while and i just discovered this new BF1. how to get it in game? is there a patch yet?or is it just for fun? common fill me in!
The patch is going to be released on friday (but checking the main page shouldn't be too hard, or is it? )
-
(XCNuse) DELETED by XCNuse
Quote :My old skool Senna McLaren re done fro the BMW

Honda? On a mclaren? Is that real?

Edit: ok i saw it. Nice skin.

:bowdown::lfs:
Wooooo

Quick preview of what I've been doing for last few hours. Completely from scratch, I couldn't use my FO8 skins cos im working at 2048x2048 now.

Will be ready soon. Others will follow.

Gobz
Attached images
mclarenpreview.jpg
nvm i found it using another skin
This is what happened when i was messing around with Gimp, trying to change the blue to white, and the white to blue on the JV skin. Not too bad, but if anyone can do the above for me i'd appreciate it, coz i aint got a clue ??
#40 - robt
Dont know if this is of any help to anyone, but just incase people are unsure of what bit is what (i sure was!) then ive made a labelled jpeg as a reference (or to convert to a psd and skin over)
Now im off to bed as im seeing things illepall
Attached images
BF1_DEFAULT_labelled.jpg
man so wierd, so many skins for a car that isnt even there yet!
Here is the skin I made today, probably wont be that interesting to anyone unless you went to Texas A&M also

Has anyone else noticed that there is no displaying of your current liscense plate on the BF1 like there is on all of the other cars?
Attached images
skin_f.jpg
BF1_TAMSCC_42.jpg
#43 - wE1l
Hey, just been re skinning all my open wheelers, and just whipped up one for this to match, lol

BF1_myst

and the set of my personal skins

MRT, FOX, F08, BF1

cheers
Quote from BrandonAGr :
Has anyone else noticed that there is no displaying of your current liscense plate on the BF1 like there is on all of the other cars?

well, i cant seem to find the plate on the FO8 too!
#46 - aoun
Well... it being a Sauber.. i would like to see the former Blue/Aqua Sauber skin. . Top skin that one..

One other challenge.. IF anyone has balls to do it.. .. would be a CRG Kart skin.. Ill prob end up doing it though .
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :well, i cant seem to find the plate on the FO8 too!

It is there on the F08, says LFS S2, on the sides behind the drivers head below the air intake. Now that I look, I guess the MRT doesn't have it either.
Nice McLaren, Gobby!

What can I say, I'm a proud Canadian:
Attached images
bf1canuck.jpg
#49 - Infa
Quote from Cam71 :Nice McLaren, Gobby!

What can I say, I'm a proud Canadian:

boh nice can you give me the skin file ?
#50 - aoun

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG