The online racing simulator
IL2-Sturmovik 1946
(93 posts, started )
in the many years i played this game never saw cheating
#27 - 5haz
Are you sure? I went on one server and my plane was randomly exploding on the runway, no weapons fired at me at all, just boom.

So in the end i loaded a Pe-8 up with one of those FAB5000 bombs, and blew whoever kept vulching me clean out of the sky, they stopped after that.
that was collision on respawn someone respawnewed where you were

even some friendly idiot could have shot you with the torret gunner while on land, shooting every friendly plane that respawns but thats not cheating
RSR are now into this game as well
Great fun and we are really liking the co-op missions.
#30 - VoiD
I´m a totaly noob when it goes to online-play...haven´t touched my saitek for a year or so.

What about so called "squads"..? Maybe we could form a "famous" [LFS]-squad..?
Ah, IL2.

Shot to pieces on final, but still made it

Too bad not all aircraft are flyable in-game. It requires some modifications (or go to a server that has all aircraft unlocked) to fly all aircraft, but AI aircraft like this B-29 don't have any interior. You also can't do proper bombruns with AI planes, since they don't have a bombsight.
Quote from kingfag :You also can't do proper bombruns with AI planes, since they don't have a bombsight.

Not problem with the size of the egg that thing drops . Many a time I blew my arse off dropping the bomb from 1000meters :Eyecrazy:
Quote from VoiD :I´m a totaly noob when it goes to online-play...haven´t touched my saitek for a year or so.

What about so called "squads"..? Maybe we could form a "famous" [LFS]-squad..?

Hehehe Good idea. Maybe we'll make a post here next time we are going to do some missions and a few people can join us
Quote from Toddshooter :Hehehe Good idea. Maybe we'll make a post here next time we are going to do some missions and a few people can join us

Yes, please do! What time of day do you normally play? (approx)
I've got my leather helmet and goggles out of the attic! They still fit.
Quote from Doorman :I've got my leather helmet and goggles out of the attic! They still fit.

something tells me you're not joking either!!!!!

Doorman is now known as Biggles
Quick question so that I can figure out if I'm crazy or not.

When doing bombing runs, anyone else hum the Dambusters song?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Quick question so that I can figure out if I'm crazy or not.

Nope your NUTS!!

EDIT: Oh and Doors I knew you were into leather
Quote from Toddshooter :Nope your NUTS!!

EDIT: Oh and Doors I knew you were into leather

I'm surprised you didn't sense that strange...attraction
Good old times First is from Sturmovik, second from Forgotten battles
screen by me
Attached images
il2_04.jpg
il2_87.JPG
Damn! I'd forgotten how many controls there are!
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Quick question so that I can figure out if I'm crazy or not.

The theme from 633 squadron for me, best flying music ever

That he111 cockpit still looks good after all these years.
Just purchased the Ubisoft Classic pack from steam for $9.99 (USD). Contains
Beyond Good and Evil
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (used to love the demo of this game)
Far Cry (already got it but who cares its cheap)
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Hopefully flight pedals dont make this game better because i just sold mine to my gfs dad
This game killed my PC
I started flying around but found my joystick is getting old and wont calibrate properly so i found a logitech force3d lying around and plugged that in. I thought i might get some cool FFB effects (never used a FFB joystick before) but noticed nothing when flying around and just as i was about to quit the PC froze and the speakers started making a high pitch squeal. Looks like my RAM died
no, u were Killed In Action, it's one of the real effects of IL2
forgotten battles or 1946?
Quote from anttt69 :forgotten battles or 1946?

1946... clearly, thats what the title says..
#50 - 5haz
Forgotten battles comes with 1946 as far as I know.

IL2-Sturmovik 1946
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG