The online racing simulator
Interesting Feature ?
(38 posts, started )
Quote from Matrixi :You don't call a licensed BMW Sauber F1 a surprise?!

Pfft.

I meant it's not a surprise if they told us about it before we try the patch, illepall
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Wait, I really meant to say an RAR too
Quote from n2oaddict :I meant it's not a surprise if they told us about it before we try the patch, illepall

It surprised you didn't it?

Counts as a valid surprise in my book.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Scawen: Do you fancy telling us a bit more about this agreement you've got going with BMW Sauber F1? Are you supplying something for their theme park ride thingy as the speculation suggests? I'm sure we'd all love to hear more about it.

They'll probably spill the beans after tha patch is released. It's too freaking cool to remain tight lipped, that's for sure.
scawen is just playing it down so the even bigger surprise hes planned for friday hits us out of the blue
Yeah. It must be the 'ring.

SpAcEsHiPsSs!?!? 111111 OmGZ!@
im hoping for a second sauber ... group c car from the turbo era
Grapple hooks and parachutes to help the F1 car take corners and brake fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my guess is, they secretly hired 200 others and S3 is ready!
maybe its that the engine sounds are going to be alot better?
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :Grapple hooks and parachutes to help the F1 car take corners and brake fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey how'd you get to Pheonix so fast, I saw you downtown here last night!!!!!
Quote from Gabkicks :maybe its that the engine sounds are going to be alot better?

well the got to be if they really want to present that version on official sauber events all over the country

Interesting Feature ?
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG