The online racing simulator
Please re-put me on the reserve list, I didn't showed-up during R1 because that was impossible for me, not because I wasn't interested. I hope I'll be able to attend to R2, but that's not sure for the momment.
#27 - Kaw
LFS Username : Kaw
Team : CoRe Racing
Eligible (Hotlap of AS6 in under 2:50.18) : Yes
Preferred Number : 212
Attached files
kaw_AS6_FXR_24812.spr - 302.5 KB - 238 views
my name (69 - H. Marques) is in 2 list
no prob
LFS Username :CBR929
Team :Greek Virtual Racing Team
Eligible (Hotlap of AS6 in under 2:50.18) :spr
Preferred Number :246

Both teams posts edited just to put the full name of the team.
LFS Username :Varwnos
Team :Greek Virtual Racing Team
Eligible (Hotlap of AS6 in under 2:50.18) :spr
Preferred Number :288

Edit: A little change at out team name
Umm Joe can I just ask, why am I not listed in the reserve shootout?

I had to pull out of the 1st event due to my wheel being sent away to logitech :@ but would still like to compete

Thanks
Quote from Wilko868 :Umm Joe can I just ask, why am I not listed in the reserve shootout?

I had to pull out of the 1st event due to my wheel being sent away to logitech :@ but would still like to compete

Thanks

Yep I remember the post/PM

Cheers mate, I've put you in there.

joe
#35 - Bee
Me and a few team mates are intrested, we're just wondering if the required laptime is set with any restrictions in place or not?
Quote from Bee :Me and a few team mates are intrested, we're just wondering if the required laptime is set with any restrictions in place or not?

No - it's a HotLap of AS6 within 2:50.18

Usual Hotlap restrictions apply of course, no cutting, no going on the grass etc, but if it's a valid hotlap then great!

Get out on the track and do those hotlaps!
Quote from Bee :Me and a few team mates are intrested, we're just wondering if the required laptime is set with any restrictions in place or not?

I think he may be referring to engine restrictions Joe. If so then it's a 32% intake restriction.
#38 - Bee
Quote from anttt69 :I think he may be referring to engine restrictions Joe. If so then it's a 32% intake restriction.

Bingo, cheers mate.
Read the rules ya nub!
#40 - Bee
Oi Boothy. :P

LFS Username : Bee
Team : Epic Racing
Eligible (Hotlap of AS6 in under 2:50.18) : Attached. (Laptime was met on Lap 5)
Preferred Number : 219

Thanks!
Attached files
iTCC Reserves Hotlap.spr - 434.9 KB - 212 views
Just to re-iterate this point in the rules to new drivers for Round 2 of the iTCC.

At the second and each subsequent round of the championship, any driver entering the championship for the first time that season will have a 'new-entrant' ballast of 30 Kgs for that round.

You are not required to carry ballast for your Shooutout Session, but you ARE required to carry the 30 Kgs of ballast if you are new to the iTCC for Round 2 and have qualified from the Shootouts to the Main Event. There IS a software checker on the server that WILL auto-spec/auto-pit you if you try to break this rule.

Cheers

Joe Keaveney
Just want to point out that I'm missing from the championship leaderboard on the iTCC site.

Thanks!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Just want to point out that I'm missing from the championship leaderboard on the iTCC site.

Thanks!

OOps! I'll go sort it out.
Good Luck today fellas!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG