The online racing simulator
I actually started with that first tutorial. It's not shit. I admit there's lotsa shortcuts you can make but at least it teaches you some useful techniques and tools. Anyway here's something...

Quote from mogster :I actually started with that first tutorial. It's not shit. I admit there's lotsa shortcuts you can make but at least it teaches you some useful techniques and tools. Anyway here's something...

DAMN thats nice!
Quote from Gustix :Not bad Jotemi

At last i made my own tyre Advan Neova

Done in Blender
Blender's bump maping is hard for me

Screw you Gustix

Anyways, how do you do bump mapping in Blender?
Quote from mogster :I actually started with that first tutorial. It's not shit. I admit there's lotsa shortcuts you can make but at least it teaches you some useful techniques and tools. Anyway here's something...

nice tyre, but maybe it's a bit too "fat", i hope you understand what i want to say whit that

back to tut, yes it's good for some type of rims, but for a complex rim the second one is much easier
Quote from tikshow :nice tyre, but maybe it's a bit too "fat", i hope you understand what i want to say whit that

back to tut, yes it's good for some type of rims, but for a complex rim the second one is much easier

no its absolutly right in my opnion
my latest artwork
Attached images
Renderscene01.png
Oh thanks for the 'lil tutorial Gustix, and did you manually model that Neova tread??
Here is my first render. Crap, yeah.

No I don't know why the shadow is like that
this is my first render with 3ds max 7
but i want to change te background to another color or add a background picture but i can`t find that
Attached images
Render.jpg
Change - render - environment (to different colour) and then if you see that half is white and other half is your chosen colour then you must change also the color in Brazil renderer settings (dont remember).
thanks

Edit: where can i find this >> then you must change also the color in Brazil renderer settings (dont remember).
Quote from Gustix :That is background picture so i dont know why texture is repeating on wall

spinaker's request

dude.... you got that from blender? NICE!
Man dont be funnyguy, search for proffessional Blender renders. Every renderer has its best renders. We all are making .... together compared to proffessional dudes And its not quite right too like we others have too. Window glass should reflect the nature on the other side but for that you need to make HDRI etc.
would you already stop to be very perfect? its annoying now rly...
Yea ofcourse the limitation of ingame cars (lowpoly) sets us a bar, but realism is good vision to try to achieve. I am perfectionist or try to be and it isnt bad.

If you guys want I can show some renders which are so real that I couldnt understand it is real or cg.

Some people are not seen what I have seen, so yea I am sometimes so annoying.
I like realism and it the dream of every cg guy. If you like some ordinary renders use Brazil and good luck.

Gustix makes wonders with Blender, but still a great road to go, like me and others. As you can see he has put a big effor in them, but the glass material brings it a bit down. It would be 99% correct tho.
Quote from okijuhans :Yea ofcourse the limitation of ingame cars (lowpoly) sets us a bar, but realism is good vision to try to achieve. I am perfectionist or try to be and it isnt bad.

If you guys want I can show some renders which are so real that I couldnt understand it is real or cg.

Some people are not seen what I have seen, so yea I am sometimes so annoying.
I like realism and it the dream of every cg guy. If you like some ordinary renders use Brazil and good luck.

Gustix makes wonders with Blender, but still a great road to go, like me and others. As you can see he has put a big effor in them, but the glass material brings it a bit down. It would be 99% correct tho.

sure, go for it
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Vws'.
Attached images
vws_inf.jpg
vws_inf2.jpg
Quote from Specht77 :...

Car dont have brakes. And a bit noisy.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Vws'.

Nice, but the view is a bit weird. The perspective is not good, idk, like the car has bigger wheels in back etc. Other than that. nice.
Quote from okijuhans :Car dont have brakes. And a bit noisy.

Yeah, this was my first render... I just don't know how to fix this 'noisy'... and the brakes, well, I forgot them

BTW, do you know how to fix the noisy? i'm using vray...

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG