The online racing simulator
Estonian Endurance Racers
(51 posts, started )

Hello !

I'm please to announce so called "new team" Estonian Endurance Racers.

It's actually former cRacing, but because leader of c4R thought that my way of doing this is not good, he decided to "kick" me. It was good, that me and some other teammates were already developing plan B in a form of EER.

Estonian Endurance Racers is a team that was announced first time somewhere in 2006, it was made for racing in MoE. Now 3 years later i and Egon (Egon-est) decided to restart the team. We asked permission from former owner of the team Priitmek and we got it.

Estonian Endurance Racers is inner-Estonian team, we decided to stay 1 country team only because it makes things easyer for us (communication, etc). EER is 2 things at a time, firstly we are team and secondly we are representing LFS Estonian Community. That is the reason why we decided to build our site in LFS Estonian Communitys page.

Our main perspective is endurance racing, that's why we are trying hard to get in to IGTC. Last years season of IGTC was not good at all for us (c4Racing) so this year we found couple of new drivers, we bought new PC's and wheels to avoid last years problems (bad internet, FPS lag, crappy wheels) and atm we are spending all the time we can for practice.

Members

EER.Kirill.D [Kirill.D] - Owner of the team, skinner, driver.
EER.Egon.L [Egon-est] - Co-leader, manager, driver.
EER.Fredrik.F [kollane] - Driver.
EER.Kristjan.J [Kristjan.J] - Driver.
EER.Urmas.T [-shaolin-] - Driver.
EER.Martin.S [RudolfR] - Driver.
EER.Rando.M [kamikas] - Driver
EER.Reno.K [VTiRacing] - Trainee, driver.

Info

Tag :
EER.
Server : LFS Estonia by Gaming.ee
Homepage : www.lfsestonia.net (choose Estonian Endurance Racers menu)

Skins

Skins were designed by me and Egon and after that made by me. We tried to keep skin clean, no excessive logos, stickers and all that stuff. It has 5 sponsor logos - 1x Gaming.ee (providing server) ; 2x Scavier ; 2x Bridgestone.

Estonian Endurance Racers XRR 2009
Estonian Endurance Racers FZR 2009
Estonian Endurance Racers FXR 2009

Preview shots made by Taavi(EST).

Best Regards, Kirill.D.

good luck guys
Good luck
Good luck guys!
Good luck guys
nice to see another serious team in LFS.Best luck you guys ,hope to see you in track.Best luck you.
looking good there lads best of luck!
Thank You very much
All the goods from RSR.
Gongratz
good luck with that endurance thingy mate...i'm sure it will be better than bombsquad
Quote from -NightFly- :good luck with that endurance thingy mate...i'm sure it will be better than bombsquad

Thanks, but maybe ... *takes out the bomb* - poof .
From what ive seen you can race
Good luck!
Wish u all best, mates
All the best from Legends Racing Team.
God damn it , that supposed to be a secret .
Congratulations guys, its always good to see new serious and commited teams came into life

Good luck with the IGTC objective
Hello !

Good news to EER, we got in IGTC so we hope that all will be okay during the league !

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Team Owner.
Hello !

Estonian Endurance Racers is happy to have a new member - Reno.K known as VTiRacing.

Reno is young but progressive driver, he has potential on FZR and XFR and that's what we're aiming for.

Reno is recruited as trainee and he will be racing soon in the new league GTAL (Grand Touring Amateur League) representing EER. After that we will decide will Reno be promoted to full member of the team or not.

Reno will be using our trainee tag, and he will be racing with #99 on his skin.

EER.Reno.K

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Team owner.
Very nice, grats.
Grats to both!
as far as i've seen him, he is definately fast...some dedication and you have another uberdriver!
Thanks, mates.

Reno Kööts [VTiRacing]
#24 - CSF
Good luck Reno, you showed good pace when you were with us a few months ago, and I hope the EER guys are able to help you progress.
Good luck Reno!

(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG