The online racing simulator
Can you crack the FBI code?
(38 posts, started )
Quote from xaotik :You're definitely no Peggy. So let's just wait on Zoe to show up.

I think it's safe to assume you are the only one who knows what you are talking about
Quote from Becky Rose :I think it's safe to assume you are the only one who knows what you are talking about

Nah, there's always an Eve who'll pick up on it.
The real challenge is who can hack into the main site :P
Quote from Becky Rose :w4h: One of my best friends is straight, i've nothing against your kind.

Well I didn't mean to offend anyone, but I can see how it may have seemed offensive. And I don't know what you mean by "my kind". I'd rather not be associated with most other straight males. lol
so, its like a bunch of scrambled words, right? if it is, I can so get this.
#34 - th84
Quote from Shotglass :you cant be made homosexual you have to be born like th84 i mean that

What do you mean you cant be made? Have you forgotten already? Remember, you werent born homosexual, Shotty. That really hurts my feelings... I thought we had something special. Its ok though, I still love you baby!
Wow, the Quantam thingy could be both awesomely secure for all the good, or for all the bad reasons.
Quote from gezmoor :Cyphers n codes are soon to become redundant

did you actually read the article? the low power fibre link is only used to transmit the key the actual message is still sent using a plain old cypher which can be broken
all that the demo setup does is standardise on the standardised methods of handling the nonstandard bit

Can you crack the FBI code?
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG