The online racing simulator
Anyone got their cap yet?

The caps were sent just before christmas so they are probably still on their way but I'd still think some of out europeans would have gotten theirs.

Please post pictures when you get yours
Got mine yesterday
Received mine this morning. Couldn't find an exact copy on the net so made some (bad) pics myself.

Cap from the front

New proud owner with his cap (nephew)

Thanks again to Hyperactive for following everything up so well.
I got a card from the postie instead. Have to go an collect mine from the depot. Well I assume it's the hat anyway .

They look decent quality, grateful mine doesn't have a certain British drivers moniker!
I got mine just today. As Hyperactive pointed out in a PM, I live on the other side of the planet, so it's probably the last.

Now I have no choice but to be a Robert Kubica supporter next season (the cap has his signature weaved into it).
I'm guessing my cap will take a while, lawl.....
Same again for this year chaps?

Only 65 days to go until the season opener in Oz.
Quote from Tweaker :I'm guessing my cap will take a while, lawl.....

I'd guess we could still wait a week or two... No idea though why it would take weeks longer to get in u.s. than it would take to oz...or why it would take over 4 weeks to start with...other than christmas and new year being in the middle...

Quote from HVS5b :Same again for this year chaps?

Only 65 days to go until the season opener in Oz.

It was fun and all good and the coming season will most certainly has some suprizes. But I think someone else has to organize it this year. Not that there really is much to organize but anyways. I don't read lfsforums anymore and I've practically quit lfs so someone else has to "take over it".

As it looks, they haven't yet erased the last season entries, no idea if they are going to.
I haven't yet recieved response from Haikoe but I take it that everyone has now got their caps. Once more congrats for the winners and eveyone who participated, it was a good season. Enjoy your caps and all the best for 2009
New 2009 season sign up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG