The online racing simulator
Possible pit stop bug
(3 posts, started )
#1 - Aid
Possible pit stop bug
Hi today we had 43 laps race at Aston GP with BF1 which took about 1h30m.
U can do only 15 laps with full tank to 2 stops were necessary. On first few laps i took some minor damage. My 1st pit stop was just refuel which took about 8s, 'repair damage' was set to 'no' and it was ok. 2nd pit stop was the problem. During race i was hanging amount of fuel to be added on stop (I decreased it by few %) and i changed tires change option from 90% to 'always' i didn't touch 'repair damage' and it was set 'no' (because i didn't even touch it) and i'm 100% sure it was 'no' because i checked few times if setting are correct for next pitstop. But when finaly i went to pits the repairs started + 'updating setup' info appeared. repairs tookk about 20-25s and ten tire changed and car got refueled. Did anything like that happened to somebody before?
I have a replay saved but it doesn''t store pitstop settings does it?

PS looks like i made thread about problem already reported in other thread.. sorry
#2 - J@tko
The bug is that, if you set lfs to change car settings (tyre pressures, wings e.t.c) then it automatically fixes damage. It's a bug
#3 - Aid
i see... didn't know but i didn't set any pressure/wing changes only decreased fuel and tire wear option

Possible pit stop bug
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG