The online racing simulator
Quote from Hyperactive :Links:

CMX viewer R ver.
http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4pla ... /LFS_VIEWER_S2R_ALPHA.zip

hi-res vid of the F1 car:
http://www.liveforspeed.net/co ... nBF1_xvid_360p_5000br.avi

Hope you don't mind putting these here...

http://www.liveforspeed.net/co ... nBF1_xvid_360p_5000br.avi
Quote :Not Found
The requested URL /countdown/SpinBF1_xvid_360p_5000br.avi was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.liveforspeed.net Port 80

All I saw was some tiny little avatar sized spinning flash thing on the main site once it loaded. http://www.liveforspeed.net/countdown/
There is a higher res version somewhere?
****in' amazing! SEV - I love you
huh? downloaded the high-res vid (8mb), it finished and it was 3mb an not playable
and it's of the site now?
Bah - me and my buddy 240Z are behind corporate security which denies access to LFS main site so we have to wait until we get home - I am out for a curry tonight so it will be much later before I get chance to read the update LOL! More patience required!
somebody could finish the vid and can reupload it somewhere?
Booted up the BMW-Sauber in CMX, looks damn sweet. Great job devs!!
Quote from BWX232 :All I saw was some tiny little avatar sized spinning flash thing on the main site once it loaded.
There is a higher res version somewhere?

There was 2 versions of the vid, the link I gave was for the hi-res vid. They are there no more. And the link to the vid was damn slow, only about 5kts/s
Quote from troy :somebody could finish the vid and can reupload it somewhere?

I only got 4745kB of it before it got pulled

Hmm, from the viewer, the tyres have graphics for tread, but the tread isn't made from polys.
Quote from Hyperactive :There was 2 versions of the vid, the link I gave was for the hi-res vid. They are there no more. And the link to the vid was damn slow, only about 5kts/s

OIC...

Damn after all this talk of physics updates, LFS seems like it might be, I repeat MIGHT be the best road racing sim there is. Sure hope they tweaked it just right. Now give up the patch.
Only problem i can see with the skinning, is the colour of the default white skin. Anyway of someone outlining the individual parts, would be appreciated
Nice to see the 'Evening' option added to the CMX viewer

Looks like it's not night racing then, just evening racing for now
CMX is looking good, check out the cockpit, will it mean we're getting a BMW F1 steering wheel ??, (and its even got the "plank")
Count down 3 days!
2 questions
1. We will have new helmets by default, and the sauber skin
2. Why is there "evening" weather?
Quote from Lucasinio :Only problem i can see with the skinning, is the colour of the default white skin. Anyway of someone outlining the individual parts, would be appreciated

I'll eat my hat if Bunta of Master Skinnerz isn't working on a kit for the thing right now....
Quote from Lucasinio :Only problem i can see with the skinning, is the colour of the default white skin. Anyway of someone outlining the individual parts, would be appreciated

If you apply a couple of multiply layers to it, you can see the individual parts reasonably ok. Not perfect but it will do for now
1.Yes; you can see both #16 and #17 in the CMX
2. Because.
Just a little sidenote:

the FO8 and the FOX now not only have flat suspension parts but also keels to hold them underneath their "nose".

Now everybody keep on going mad about the BMW...
Quote from bo-kristiansen :...we will get Michelin tyres in the patch.

hehe.. I was right then.
if i were u, guys, i will check the main page right now...

look under ...LFS/map_info/...

or look at attachment
Attached images
BF1_info.jpg
What's up, Honey?
DAMN!

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

Now that we know this is real, MAN! WTF!

I have to study for the 2nd stage of the Bar Exam in Brazil (May 7th is the final test)... And damn... With the patch I KNOW I wont study.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG