The online racing simulator
How much time r u in lfs?
(36 posts, started )
About 1 to 2 hours a week. Browse the forums about an hour a day (on and off). Skinning maybe 2-3 hours a week. Still, feels like a lot and always seem to have "LFS on the brain!!", especially with this daily update and the impending patch
i spend about 10 min eating and 15 min sleeping , rest of the times is all LFS
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :i spend about 10 min eating and 15 min sleeping , rest of the times is all LFS

That is true. It doesn't matter what day or what time I get on, Gener_AL is somewhere!
depends on if there are any league races are coming up - but not more than 2 hours per day. Usally 3-5 hours a week.
I play......................1 hr every 3 months now. But I will get playing again once the patch is out.
Usually 4-5hrs a week....

Job/Kids/Wife etc limit that... You know, the whole "being responsible" bit...
i haven't played LFS regulary for months now...occasionally 15 min each 3 or 4 days...im just waiting for the damn patch... im having some great times on NKp for now.. it's a blast !
In the last months I havent played LFS much at all really, I've even had some 2 - 3 weeks no driving at all and then I've just driven the OLFSL races and the 30 mins for the hotlap for OLFSL before that

But when I first found LFS, the 0.2 demo, 2 weeks before release of S1, I was playing LFS from bed to bed So LFS was my life

And anyway, it's quite fun to see Your activity in LFS World by months, it's going down for me all the time Maybe it shall get back up soon
If you see you're name in the racer charts then you ARE an addict!
Now I'll be on even more with new track configs, the BF1 and a physics update! =D

How much time r u in lfs?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG