The online racing simulator
(AW)AsphaltWarriors
(5 posts, started )
(AW)AsphaltWarriors
Hello racers!
First of all I would like to take this opportunity to thank a few people for their support. (AW)Killfix and (AW)Smokey for being such awesome co-owners and helping to make and keep this team so tightly-knit and well managed. There is no way this team would be where it is at right now without these two guys, so give them a big thumbs up when you see them around.
Also, thanks to EQWorry for all of his hard work and support with the Airio Tracker system. It is without a doubt the best and most comprehensive tracker out there and has been a god-send for our team! w00t!

Now to introduce everyone to (AW)AsphaltWarriors. We currently have been around for over a year, and have over 50 members. We have 3 servers, 2 of which are mostly for backup, and one of which that is up full time (Thanks, www.500servers.com).

The primary reason for this post is to inform the LFS community of our new schedule. In the past we have randomly switched our primary server between Demo and S2 based on team demand as well as a few other factors. But now we are going to move to a set schedule.

DEMO USERS: Our server will be running BlackwoodGP with the FBM Monday-Thursday all day. Generally this will be 10 minute qualifications, 5 lap races, no pit required. But us admins will switch things up from time to time, so feel free to ask if you want a specific type of race.

S2 USERS: Get ready for some super close 3-wide finishes! Friday-Sunday will be specifically dedicated to Kyoto Ring racing with the F08. Bump-drafting is encouraged as most races will be at least 10 laps with pit required! So pick a team mate or 2 to form a pit strategy and bump draft with! Each night there will be at least 1 race which will be at least 45 laps, possibly 50 so show up ready for some serious strategy!

This schedule will remain in place most of the time, with the only exceptions being for team-events and challenges, which brings me to my next point. We are wide open and willing to take challenges from any team out there! Just post here, let us know you want to get Pwnd by us, and we'll begin working out the details of your demise . Thanks all, and keep racing!
Sorry for going off topic, but does the name "Edgar C. Whisenant" sound familiar to you?
Coincidence
Quote from Thunderhead :Sorry for going off topic, but does the name "Edgar C. Whisenant" sound familiar to you?

LOL, well I had never heard of him but I looked him up. Seems like he was quite the nut-case to me. For me, my name is indicative of 88 reasons why Dale Earnhardt Jr is my favorite driver, 88 reasons why his step mom is a thief, and 88 reasons he is going to have a championship cup very, very soon. (His car number is 88 in case you did'nt pick up on that)
Stop in to our server some time!
hey 88 ! thanks for the info... i was quite sad to never see our server in the list and now i know why !

oh... the skins are awesome !
i second that i just saw the new skin XD its awesome Amped

(AW)AsphaltWarriors
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG