The online racing simulator
National Drift Server
(1 post, started )
National Drift Server
hey all. Hope i put this in the right spot. Just a small ad for the forum goers.

Decided to rent a server slot from 500 servers. Not a team server.

Name: National Drift Server

Admins : Kingston & T

Type: Drift

I dunno about you but i've got pretty tired of chicane drift server and it not having any admins or the vote ban/kick enabled that I decided to rent a server for drifting on. I've only put a months rental on it to see if people use/like it.

All is welcome, vote kick is enabled/ vote ban for when an admin is not around. Got the lapper running so you can drift for score if you want to.

You can change the tracks yourself if enough of you get bored with whatever is running and no admin is around and do end race. Though I think T keeps a private eye on things.

Be sure to set your options to see empty hosts if no one is on as i'm sure people will join you.

Please do not ban people for honest mistakes as people do crash by accident.

We do have some personal autocross layouts we might use from when I was in Team Drift (think t is still doing that) but I will leave free reign to players to controll the tracks/players as they want. We did have a set of team drift servers but the hosting did not work out and we never use them. Laggy.

Hope you have fun if you read this message and if ya dont then dont get offended if you see me in-game as i'm fairley quiet.

National Drift Server
(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG