The online racing simulator
Just sleepless?
(46 posts, started )
It's just stress, can't rest your mind for a single minute that's all - hard to fall asleep even when you're tired.

Try to relax...
I mostly go to bed at 23:00,
Won't go to sleep till 24-0:30
Mostly 7:00 out of bed, so I do feel kinda sleepy sometimes.
#28 - IDUI
Like danowat said it's psychological and probably manipulating brain chemistry with some natural Melatonin(not sure if you will need prescription for this in your country) Don't get the synthetic... and I ahve no clue about the difference of the two, just advice I'm passing on from some who used it. ..or pot, also helps I heard.. but not so legal.

I had this too, due to fear and worry, in my case and some anger. What worked for me was to beat the s*** out of a punching bag. Make sure you watch your knuckles even with glowes. The skin can peel. Or kick it. Maybe have some one, or youtube, show you simple techniques. Stress is fight or flight response so naturaly it prepares you for some sort of battle, so it maeks sense that this works.

EDIT: Maybe some sauna afterwards as well, relaxing. Also the wrists can hurt if you punch too hard with inproper technique and the bag is very hard, so don't punch all out maybe, just throw more punces to use up the energy.
i take a hot bath when im sleepless

it works
Quote from lerts :i take a hot bath when im sleepless

it works

Too well sometimes, I have woken up many times with my face under water and my lungs filled to the brim. So you need some sort of floatation device on your head so if you do fall asleep in the bath you do wake up again.
ive not read all of the thread but see the mention of melatonin, i use to have 2 melatonin or more specifically bio-melatonin every night and they are very good if they work for you as they dont make you sleep they help you go to seep if you get what im saying, so they dont make you drowsy, over here there hard to get as the last time i knew the license on them was a bit wierd and we used to have to get them from the local main hospital but in america as far as i know you can buy them over the counter
I'm sleepless sometimes too, can go to bed at 9-10pm, and not sleep til 2-3 in the morning, no matter how much i try. Though after my first day of work today, I feel shattered, but I won't sleep until 1-2, but I'll wake up prompt 7:30.
Bloody alarm clocks, who invented em

I used to take sleeping tablets when I was 12, had them for 2 months and get taken off them, cos the doctor says they were addictive... but they worked
I think that all you need is a prescription, not even sure you need one. They did seem to work for my brother at times though.
I think you just need to exercise. Do something to make you feel tired
Quote from evilpimp :I think that all you need is a prescription, not even sure you need one. They did seem to work for my brother at times though.

yh probably is the case now, i first had them about 3 years ago and yh you can get slightly emune to the effect after a while
Well good morning everyone. Slept when I got back from my course at about 1.30... just woke up!
good sleep time

wrong hours
I had problems sleeping this June - July, especially on my birthday. The main reason must of been that I did not get myself tired enough to go sleep, as I did not do exercise that week, as it was the summer holidays. If you can not go to sleep, take a jog around the block every few days, and do not play action-oriented games late at night (have been up until 5 AM on a few nights when I did...)
i haven't been sleeping right for the past year or so. not exactly sure why but exercise is usually the key. thought i was the only one lol. and as you can see from my sig, it's just getting worse...
Quote from hrtburnout :That works very well

I speak from experience :icon23:

Actually, it does trigger the release of hormones which make you sleepy.
I think sleep is badly affected by depression. I'm a manic depressive and I have huge problems sleeping. Often I need to get drunk just to knock myself out, as otherwise I'll burn myself out by not sleeping for days and days. Sometimes I can work, program, and be creative, but other times I can't even focus my eyes. Best advice I've recived on this subject was given to me by my mother. She said maybe I'd be able to sleep, if I just chilled the **** out for five minutes. Kinda hard to sleep when you're bouncing off the walls.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hah. Got to love it.

For some reason I'm very very very tired, but I can't actually fall asleep. I've tried and tried. But no.

Saying that, yesterday I went to sleep around 11pm, normal for me, and didn't wake up till 2.45pm today (Wtf?!), and even though I became tired again at around 11pm, when I tried to, I couldn't fall asleep.

Anyone else feeling randomly tired yet not sleeping? Let's get some marshmellows on the fire.. or just having jam on toast and coffee!

Maybe I'm sleep-typing. :hide:

Well, dont know about you but i didnt sleep for month in a nighttime. I slept when it was day, when morning came i went to sleep. That was sick, now im almost okay. Waking up in 4-6am at morning.
Ideal time to wake up IMO. Sleep at 9-10pm, wake up at 4-6am, do what you want for a couple of hours before work/school or whatever.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ideal time to wake up IMO. Sleep at 9-10pm, wake up at 4-6am, do what you want for a couple of hours before work/school or whatever.

Thats the exact sleep times i follow, but when i come home at about 3:30 pm im so tired and can't stay up. Me taking naps midday are the prime reasons i can't sleep at night and i may be up till 1 am trying to go to sleep.

Just sleepless?
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG