The online racing simulator
Quote from The Moose :StableX 1.37.872

Moose 1.33.798

I'm certainly a him, but looking at your time I'm wondering if your a big girl?

yeah, I did a 1.31 but sadly it wasn't on a ranked server However, I did manage a time on the "ranked servers" - proof attached -v1.03

when you do get a V1.03 time, please mock
Attached images
no_moose.jpg
Oh nice I didn't realise I am only 1 place behind you Andy!
Quote from StableX :yeah, I did a 1.31 but sadly it wasn't on a ranked server However, I did manage a time on the "ranked servers" - proof attached -v1.03

when you do get a V1.03 time, please mock

Ohh, the mistrust. Your only making yourself look silly now. Even if it were a 1.02 time (which it isn't ) 1.03 is quicker, so you'd better practice even harder
Quote from The Moose :Ohh, the mistrust. Your only making yourself look silly now. Even if it were a 1.02 time (which it isn't ) 1.03 is quicker, so you'd better practice even harder

I'm the one [currently] with the time

Come on moose, give me a bench time. Not one of these fictitious, I did this type times thingy's

Quote from StableX :I'm the one [currently] with the time

Come on moose, give me a bench time. Not one of these fictitious, I did this type times thingy's

Yeah, like your TOTALLY REAL name.

NOT AT ALL FICTITIOUS!
Quote from StableX :I'm the one [currently] with the time

As Darth Vader once said, "I find your lack of faith disturbing"

Did 1 lap specially for you. 1m34.239 http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank ... p;carid=21&#driver239

Will thrash that later when i can be arsed. Time for food.
Or he did a Shumacher at Rascasse
I'm having problems with my wheel on it,break seems to be stuck on ? can't figure out how to get it working right ?
help ?
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :I'm having problems with my wheel on it,break seems to be stuck on ? can't figure out how to get it working right ?
help ?

Did you set the 'min' and 'max' settings for the brake?

Check pages 18 to 20 in the manual.
:o I might join the demo league! Wouldn't mind getting it free.

Edit : It's on friday, nvm I'm at school at that time -_-.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, like your TOTALLY REAL name.

NOT AT ALL FICTITIOUS!

WOW, well put Something tells me you missed the joke....... or maybe just a UKCT member digging up shit as usual

Update: yes, UKCT member indeed! Nice work.....
Quote from mclarenmatt :Wooooooop!

Signed up as a Privateer in the F3 league

good luck mate..... Very well run league too from what Moose has said.....
Quote from StableX :good luck mate..... Very well run league too from what Moose has said.....

Cheer's mate

Are you signing up at all?

My goal is to simply Pre-Qualify! If i can manage that i have put together a good lap, there are so many good driver's out there it will be hard work
Quote from mclarenmatt :Cheer's mate

Are you signing up at all?

My goal is to simply Pre-Qualify! If i can manage that i have put together a good lap, there are so many good driver's out there it will be hard work

yeah, I'm going to sign up to one of them. Just not sure which yet. I'm trying out the F1800 this week

A few of RSR are going to take part I think....
Quote from mclarenmatt :

There's an A and B group race again this season for each car, so PQing in the top 30 shouldn't be too difficult for you Matt.

Quote from StableX :yeah, I'm going to sign up to one of them. Just not sure which yet. I'm trying out the F1800 this week

Good luck Andy!

Just don't sign up for 1800's... there aren't any
Quote from The Moose :
Just don't sign up for 1800's... there aren't any

Aaaah, thanks mate. I didn't realise. you decided what you are going to do yet?
Quote from The Moose :There's an A and B group race again this season for each car, so PQing in the top 30 shouldn't be too difficult for you Matt.

Thank's Moose that's good to know

Do you know what you are racing yet?
I was going to race the 1600's this season, but because of Japps insistence on starting the events on Friday and Saturday at 21.00 cet (therefore group A drivers wont start until 22.30 cet, which completely ignores the results of the poll he ran) my teammate cant take part,so I'm undecided.

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG