The online racing simulator
I got a nice one that looks like the PS3's background. Doesn't change colour though (Not yet at least, planning to make a program to set a different colour every hour ) Only bad side is that it's a good 90MB. Could take up to a GB if I do change colour every hour
Quote from BastianB :my friend uses it too and it nearly got none cpu usage.

@flippy: when im right you have to pay for dreamscene wallpapers

Not really noticing cpu usage, but I mainly use my lappy just for internet and msn.

Dreamscene is paying software, unless you have Vista ultimate.

Edit: apparently dreamscene is only available for vista ultimate, it's a free update though. Don't know about more wallpapers.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Not really noticing cpu usage, but I mainly use my lappy just for internet and msn.

Edit: apparently dreamscene is only available for vista ultimate, it's a free update though. Don't know about more wallpapers.

there are several homepages where you can download dreamscene even if you´re just on vista home premium or buissnes.
There was much moaning from ultimate user about this
Quote from BastianB :there are several homepages where you can download dreamscene even if you´re just on vista home premium or buissnes.
There was much moaning from ultimate user about this

I wouldn't care less, I downloaded some more stardock stuff which can do moving wallpapers, just crap they limit the download to only 4 or so.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Not really noticing cpu usage, but I mainly use my lappy just for internet and msn.

I've got a dreamscene for Windows 7 and now the processor use is always between 20% and 40%, never drops from this (it wasn't being used at all before).

It can be used with any video file thought... this is great, I'm using the black mesa source trailer as my desktop now
Mine.

will post my ubuntu desktop soon.
Attached images
background.jpg
Win7 - several wallpapers on a rotation.
Attached images
Win7Desktop.jpg
Win 7 is looking pretty good!
shes mine

/Me saves image.

Not anymore.

awsomeness
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Where's the caravan?
just a simple warm one for the cold winter times
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
Quote from Gills4life :eeew its horrible!

What team is it? Should I hate them just because Gills seems to? Yes? Ok!
Quote from piggy501 :What team is it? Should I hate them just because Gills seems to? Yes? Ok!

Nottingham Forest.
Yes, hate them! It's Nottingham Forest. Ewww
:static: Nottingham Forest :static:
FTW!!
:clapclap:
all that changed over the last months is the wallpaper which will probably be replaced by a new one as soon as the temperatures rise.
Attached images
january 09.jpg
Quote from Gills4life :eeew its horrible!

Im in awe of Gillingham who are in the great league 2 :P

IIRC, when we got relegated to league one, we went down with Gillingham and Rotherham, who are both now in league 2, while we are back in the Championship :P

@Toki hells yah!
Is Robin Hood the mascot? Wha?

I want Gillingham to win because... I dunno... Maybe I should support Falkirk FC because they are local. I hate football.

Anyway here is MINE! I actually changed it for the first time in almost 2 years.
Attached images
CurrentDesktop.jpg
Quote from piggy501 :Is Robin Hood the mascot? Wha?

I want Gillingham to win because... I dunno... Maybe I should support Falkirk FC because they are local. I hate football.

Anyway here is MINE! I actually changed it for the first time in almost 2 years.

That's right, come and support Gillingham. We have cookies ... at extremely uncompetitive prices.

I hate Forest because you are the team that relegated us from the championship. We were the most unlikely team to get relegated out of the 3 in the battle and because of you we were the ones that went down. grrr :chairs:

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG