The online racing simulator
Server test....
(9 posts, started )
#1 - Frags
Server test....
Had some port vs ISP problem, that should be solved now...
I need some one to connect to "Danish LFS server 2" to verify that every thing is ok.

If you find the time, please post the result here.

Thx Sune
Gets stuck at "Connecting to host"
#3 - Frags
Hmm...How can that be?
I have a LFS server 1 that runs fine...
Is it some thing with the port number?

Server 2 is running at port 63393
I don't know, I don't know much about LFS server running.

It just stays at "Connecting to host" for ages and then goes like "Connection timed out" or something.
#5 - Frags
No problem... Thx anyway
I'm having the same problem with my server. I can see it in lfsworld, but it doesn't come up in the list of hosts in game. The server is called..

Kyoto XRT Only

If anyone fancies seeing if they can access it.
I get the same problem as I do with his.

(Normally I get this issue if I'm trying to host from behind a router, and there's no solid workaround - Even with the correct ports forwarded)

#Clientconnect:Connect failed.
Dammit! Looks like my firewall is fudging things up again. I am still using that hideous 3g connection so thats probably why. I should be able to afford a line next month so at least i won't have to rely on this wireless crap thing any more.
Quote from Frags :Hmm...How can that be?
I have a LFS server 1 that runs fine...
Is it some thing with the port number?

Server 2 is running at port 63393

on witch server is running your server 1

personally all of my server start but

(it may be better if you dont follow all port one by one like :
server 1:65592 , server 2:65593 , ... but get more port number btw like 10 port after:
server 1:65592 , server 2:65602)

may help for some user behind a router to get a good connection (didnt even saw why it change something)

try this maybe it would be better

cuz i think your port is too low and make it (lan only) idk i already got this problem

Quote from danthebangerboy :I'm having the same problem with my server. I can see it in lfsworld, but it doesn't come up in the list of hosts in game. The server is called..

Kyoto XRT Only

If anyone fancies seeing if they can access it.

its possible that YOU cant see it on server list cuz its running on your comp.
if your behind a router dont forget to do the dmz (some ppl forget that)

personally i can see all of my home server, but if someone from the net can connect on yours but not you just do join specific and join with your lan ip

Server test....
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG