Your favorite movie car
(91 posts, started )
Mrs Bean?
Quote from jonny__27 :Also don't forget:

First one to guess which movie is gets a free cookie

Dude, Where's my car?

OnT: OH YES.
Nice alloys. Shit car.
Quote from Thunderhead :Dude, Where's my car?

OnT: OH YES.

Is that an XFR spoiler jammed upside down under the front bumper??
Quote from jonny__27 :Which one? The original or the remake?

ps: me prefers original Eleanor...

Oh, remake. That '67 GT500E looks better to me. still, the original isn't that bad.
#57 - JJ72
Quote from S14 DRIFT :IIRC that was a Veilside show car and the F&F crew ruined it by repaiting it or something moronic.

you can't possibly make a veilside car worse.

I mean it's ricing to the ultimate concentrated level.
This one, clearly.
Attached images
batmobile2.jpg
batmobile1.jpg
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :also, the reason why people on LFS say that to other people irish noob, is because they DON'T have the guts to actually say something like that to other people's faces. So they say that just to try to make that person feel worse. How about you either say something like that to someone's face, or don't say it at all.

you have no idea of the the true extent of my lack of manners:

" you have to be able to give a punch before you take one "

but since your more then 99+ % likely a 14 " i drift a 240sx cause im big pimpin and make love to thoughts of takumi's ae85 !! "

honestly...

silence is a virtue
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :My favorite movie car moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afxTROGnvkw

thats the best jump ever! My favorite. bye bye vette! you sucked anyway! BTW, another favorite movie car of mine is the '70 Charger is the Fast and the Furious. Did you know that that same Charger is in like 1 other movie, too? Still cant find that movie.
That's from a Movie called The Cars that Ate Paris, by Peter Weir (The Truman Show, Witness, Mosquito Coast).

PS, got my sig from something I read at the Flat Earth Society. Yeah it's pretty funny.
Peugeot 406 from Taxi
Can't believe no1 mentioned this yet:

It's a normal car + Demo derby car + Street racer + Nascar!
Quote from smove :This one, clearly.

Was just preparing to post this, anyone that says anything other than the original Batmobile is a big fibber!
the coach from The Italian Job
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :thats the best jump ever! My favorite. bye bye vette! you sucked anyway! BTW, another favorite movie car of mine is the '70 Charger is the Fast and the Furious. Did you know that that same Charger is in like 1 other movie, too? Still cant find that movie.

Maybe this one?
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v= ... TAoTg&feature=related
The longest car chase in films. And way more credible and entertaining (IMO) that anything in Rice and Furious.
The name of the film it's "Bullit", same film of the mustang pics i posted before
Attached images
bullitch.jpg
bullitchmu.jpg
bullittch2.jpg
I just thought of another.

Ecto 1

Your favorite movie car
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG