The online racing simulator
Professional Video makers.
(19 posts, started )
Hey guys,
Just looking for someone who is good at filming and making videos in lfs. I would it it my self but my graphic card cant handle when i play videos From Fraps. So when editing its skips and it really annoys me. ive seen some really really professional videos on youtube and thats what im looking for. so if someone would like tohelp me out. please email me at [email protected]

thanks heaps guys and girls.
#3 - Migz
Quote from Patrick Star :Hey guys,
Just looking for someone who is good at filming and making videos in lfs. I would it it my self but my graphic card cant handle when i play videos From Fraps. So when editing its skips and it really annoys me. ive seen some really really professional videos on youtube and thats what im looking for. so if someone would like tohelp me out. please email me at [email protected]

thanks heaps guys and girls.

Thats normally a cause of not having enough ram, nothing to do with graphics cards.
#4 - Lynce
Fraps= 10 fps per second.

Them in LFS always into a replays(mpr or spr) record in 0.125 (F2).

With Virtual dub you can change the frames on Video > Frame rate > and put 80 (10 displayed by default).

8 x 0.125 = 1 (real time).

With this trick is not necessary to have a powerful RAM. I have 1 GB of Ram.

Edit: It is possible that I have misunderstood you. Correct if so.
Oh this might be a great way to record with AA, Lynce. Without AA I can record 1x speed at constant 30 FPS, but with 2x AA only with 8 fps :S 9600M-GT 512mb, 4g ram
#6 - Lynce
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Oh this might be a great way to record with AA, Lynce. Without AA I can record 1x speed at constant 30 FPS, but with 2x AA only with 8 fps :S 9600M-GT 512mb, 4g ram

I have the same problem if I record the real speed.
Quote from Lynce :I have the same problem if I record the real speed.

And it works! Now I can record at 30FPS at 0.125 speed. Thanks!
Quote from Migz :Thats normally a cause of not having enough ram, nothing to do with graphics cards.

i got 3gb of ram. So definatly not the problem. Ive got a GeForce 8400GS which is pretty shitty.

Anyway if no one wants to help just let me know now so i dont waste my time.
thanks
Quote from Patrick Star :Anyway if no one wants to help just let me know now so i dont waste my time.

Ehh, you didn't even mentioned what could we help in... Recording from a replay, making a complete video? Or what?
Quote from Lynce :Fraps= 10 fps per second.

With Virtual dub you can change the frames on Video > Frame rate > and put 80 (10 displayed by default).

Nice trick man im so going to try that out

So patrick first fully explain what you want to us
Quote from Patrick Star :Anyway if no one wants to help just let me know now so i dont waste my time.
thanks

Well, if you read the soulution to your problem (read above), and try it, OR actually tell us what you need help with, instead of wasting our time, it would be appreciated.
Thanks
oh Sorry guys i didnt mention.

Well pretty much i'd just like someone to come out in a dirft server. Maybe Shikane Drift Server for instance and umm Get some recording of me drifting and all. either film while i drive or just save replay what ever is easier for you. And then once you have captured all the film make a video. I see all these videos on youtube with awesome editing and all so something similar to these maybe.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v= ... mp;playnext=1&index=2

OR

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v= ... &feature=channel_page

thanks guys.
Myea, but i dont think that someone will 'just make' a video for u. I guess that u wanna credit for it too? If not, then dont worry. People do recordings in-game. Ask them to take u on tape too or something. Sorry if i told something wrong but its just the way i understood u.
Quote from hazaky :Myea, but i dont think that someone will 'just make' a video for u. I guess that u wanna credit for it too? If not, then dont worry. People do recordings in-game. Ask them to take u on tape too or something. Sorry if i told something wrong but its just the way i understood u.

Oh no i dont want credit for it at all. I just want to see me and my car in a professioal video. i would never claim it as my video.
soo yerh.
Ok sorry then I was just thinking because ive seen alot of 'credit' stealing on all kind of stuff, even on my songs -.-
Quote from hazaky :Ok sorry then I was just thinking because ive seen alot of 'credit' stealing on all kind of stuff, even on my songs -.-

LMAO on your songs. damn those people must have B@!!$ to claim it as theres.
Well, i dont publish my best projects. The ones that are in youtube and other places - are just test
Quote from Lynce :Fraps= 10 fps per second.

Thanks so much this is what I needed After about 5 years I'll have copied the raw video.
Quote from Toddshooter :Thanks so much this is what I needed After about 5 years I'll have copied the raw video.

I've learned from this is a tutorial Unokeva hung in some forums.

I also learned from him the use of lensflare.

Two very useful details.

The rest of the things I've learned by myself. I publish a tutorial on this year if I have time.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG