The online racing simulator
Random Facts Thread
(581 posts, started )
Grip Driver.
Have you ever seen this button?
wow thats a awesome botton i want one :P

ps my fact is

I HAS 3 LEGS
- Dreams of falling represent anxiety in your waking life.

- Dreams of losing teeth represent a need for change.

- Dreams of getting your scrotum caught in a belt sander are terrifying and I do not wish them on anybody.

- Travel by wheelbarrow is the third-most popular form of transportation in Serbia, after pogo-sticking and Yugo-pushing.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Grip Driver.
Have you ever seen this button?

Quote from MAD3.0LT :wow thats a awesome botton i want one :P

ps my fact is

I HAS 3 LEGS

oooo... double posted again. shoot!
  • If a pipe did not have a hole in it it would be a rod.
  • Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of unwanted people without killing them used to burn their houses down -- hence the expression "to get fired"
  • The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
  • "Goodbye" came from "God bye" which came from "God be with you."
  • The largest number of children born to one woman is recorded at 69. From 1725-1765, a Russian peasant woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.
  • The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
  • The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.
  • On average, people who use their right hand live 9 years longer than people who use their left.
Quote from Kalev EST :
  • Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of unwanted people without killing them used to burn their houses down -- hence the expression "to get fired"
  • The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
  • "Goodbye" came from "God bye" which came from "God be with you."
  • The largest number of children born to one woman is recorded at 69. From 1725-1765, a Russian peasant woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.
  • The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
  • The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.
  • On average, people who use their right hand live 9 years longer than people who use their left.

WOAH! cool! these are awesome facts.
  • all the way up to this year, Bugatti has had 135 Veyrons delivered to customers already. But, a total of 300 are to be produced for this year.
also, create a Veyron here http://www.bugatti-configurator.com/
Quote from Kalev EST :

Use their right hand for what.....?
Quote from Racer X NZ :- Dreams of falling represent anxiety in your waking life.

- Dreams of losing teeth represent a need for change.

- Dreams of getting your scrotum caught in a belt sander are terrifying and I do not wish them on anybody.

- Travel by wheelbarrow is the third-most popular form of transportation in Serbia, after pogo-sticking and Yugo-pushing.

Heh, Racer X, is that actually true? Once or twice a week I probably dream about falling.. normally from either a cliff, which is lined with grass, or from one of the higher floors of a tall building. Either way, neither are overly pleasent, and sometimes when I'm nearly asleep, I feel like I'm falling... but I'm laid flat in bed.
Facts ][_ ([]) ][_
some facts

your brain processes more than 1,000,000,000 stuffs per second

my pet iguana is larger than a foot ( or 0.30480m) from head to tail

that smiley is a bit confused

that the world is round

and that LFS simulates tire physics.

and physical damage to cars.
It is impossible to not upset women.
Quote from 5haz :It is impossible to not upset women.

LOL! my mom is that way. Here is one personal secret I have, though. I guess it could also be considered a fact.
  • I have never had a girlfriend.
I have had friends that were girls, but never a girlfriend. Pretty sad, huh?! LOL. Here is one true fact.
  • Gasoline doesn't explode. The fumes is what combusts.
Leave an open bucket full of gasoline for a little while, and throw a match in. Nothing will happen. My dad said that, and he has worked on cars for 40 years now. insane huh?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :LOL! my mom is that way. Here is one personal secret I have, though. I guess it could also be considered a fact.
  • I have never had a girlfriend.
I have had friends that were girls, but never a girlfriend. Pretty sad, huh?! LOL. Here is one true fact.
  • Gasoline doesn't explode. The fumes is what combusts.
Leave an open bucket full of gasoline for a little while, and throw a match in. Nothing will happen. My dad said that, and he has worked on cars for 40 years now. insane huh?

I think the Gasoline thing is because of how the molecules burn, the fumes (a gas) burn much more easily than a liquid, but hey, what do I know. :P
The fruity centre to Jaffa Cakes is actually made from apricots, not oranges.
Did you know a Twinkie is the most sold sweet item in America? Good thing I don't eat them or I would weigh 200 lbs. just like some American people .
In one American state, it is against the law to drink beer out of a bucket while sitting on a curb.

Its also against the law in the UK to cause a nuclear explosion, although how you could cause one without killing anyone and not get done for murder/war crime instead, I have no idea, which makes this law a trifle pointless.
Quote from 5haz :In one American state, it is against the law to drink beer out of a bucket while sitting on a curb.

wow! never heard that one . LOL! That is weird
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :wow! never heard that one . LOL! That is weird

Looks like someones had a sugar overload.
Quote from 5haz :Looks like someones had a sugar overload.

hahaha! thats funny! anyway, did you know that a Sydney Funnel Web Spider is the 3rd most poisonous animal? the first is the poison dart frog.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Did you know a Twinkie is the most sold sweet item in America? Good thing I don't eat them or I would weigh 200 lbs. just like some American people .

200lbs is a great weight for a guy if he's built.
charlie Chaplin once came third in a charlie Chaplin look-a-like contest.

Fact.

also the famous Irish Ballad " oh Danny boy "

was wrote by a brit

Fact.
volvo, saab and koenigsegg is from sweden
Saab doesn't make cars anymore, General Motors makes them under the Saab name, Saab make fighter jets.
Tourettes is horrible if you have it but funny if you see it
you can only sneeze when you are awake.

Random Facts Thread
(581 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG