Quote from ajp71 :I really couldn't give a toss what you call it. I think we may end up with it being called O2/BMW/P4 or some other marketing gimmic. Though hats off to the devs for getting a real F1 car whatever they did.

oh yeah they can call it Formula Lada Turbo or whatever as long as it's good to drive with
Or maybe the picture just suggests that we get F1 background pictures for the gui
funny how the image on the BMW site is almost the same angle as the one the devs used:
Attached images
teaser1.jpg
BMW.jpg
@Hyperactive:
hmm... iiiiii know whos render that is... nah nah nah.. im not saying.. anything to you
Quote from XCNuse :hmm... iiiiii know whos render that is... nah nah nah.. im not saying.. anything to you

And you figured out this so quickly? My congratulations to you
Quote from XCNuse :hmm... iiiiii know whos render that is... nah nah nah.. im not saying.. anything to you

Do you ever post something that doesn't make you look at least a little foolish?
actually i knew who rendered it the second i saw it

but uhh... no i usually make fun of myself.. thats how i roll
#384 - Don
the render is done by PIPMNINI
All you people are ZOMG LICENSE!!!

Do you all forget the Intel commercail with about 2 seconds of LFS F08 action it it?

I know it was mentioned a few times allready in the thread but noone has elaborated on it at all.
Quote from Ziploc :All you people are ZOMG LICENSE!!!

Do you all forget the Intel commercail with about 2 seconds of LFS F08 action it it?

I know it was mentioned a few times allready in the thread but noone has elaborated on it at all.

And whats your point?
I remember the commercial point being?
PIPMNINI?

Hmmmm:

Patch Is Preventing Most Neurlogical Intelligence Neurosis Infections?

Am I close?
Quote from tristancliffe :PIPMNINI?

Hmmmm:

Patch Is Preventing Most Neurlogical Intelligence Neurosis Infections?

Am I close?

Quiet you!
So what's up with the geniusloci then?
Tristan, Spam more with your stupid thoughts... :P
good question. Its seems all have forgotten about that...
I know XC Nuse will say that the render was done by Kid because it looks like his previous renders don't really see what that proves though.
Quote from Hyperactive :So what's up with the geniusloci then?

It means exciting atmosphere.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :It mean exciting atmosphere.

So it has nothing to do with the patch
Didn't someone say it was Nuno Maia?

At least if you turn the pic clockwise it COULD say Nuno Maia...
Quote from Hyperactive :So it has nothing to do with the patch

It has....you dont see how is everybody excited about that patch?
And we have over 400 hunded posts in a few hours....thats going even faster then with the closed thread....ok I know Vic....I am posting.
well if it does say nuno maia, which i think it does, the answer is obvious ...

Quote from kidcodea :hemis were done for S2 during dev time, coz i believed lfs could look much better using decent skies, at an early phase done by me, nuno maia [...]

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=245&page=1&highlight=nuno%20maia

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG