The online racing simulator
simple drift video..
(21 posts, started )
simple drift video..
Can't wait for the opinions on this.
why
because it's not good, no editing what so ever, it's just a replay. Music isn't my taste either. On a positive note, it's the old blackwood, so you're safe there at least.
yes im not good at editting, 1st song is not good yes i know >< id rather had no music at all but the audio got really slow at decoding the files so i had to mute it
made this out of boredom
Quote from G13Haze :why

dude update your old(probably X)patch to new .otherwise u will be banned.I know it is legal(using the old patch if you are not cracking) but i think any demo racer to be interested in old patch in this forum.You cant even race with xrt at the online game .why do you waste your time for the old sports?
i play new patch (demo) have a dragserver there, this was a replay from a old install on a old hard drive.
no editing, no good driving...
Lets hope that you'll create improved video. You can put effects with sony vegas program , It's really helpful and when your filming press ''shift+F'' to disable notes and other stuff .
yes i got myself vegas! and il try not to forget to shift+u in the next movie :P
and this time i wont record with 30 fps and that vitrual dub shit so i have proper game sound!

@squid get a life man all u do is bash movies, even on really good ones we aint spielberg we dont wanna win a oscar, go have comments on real movies if u like it so much but i dont think anyone gives a shit about ur comments

hater count +1 (go wonder why is that count so high)
Quote from G13Haze :all u do is bash movies, even on really good ones

Prove it or don't open your trap

Quote from G13Haze :
bla bla bla but i dont think anyone gives a shit about ur comments
hater count +1 (go wonder why is that count so high)

I was very kind and forgiving while comenting on your vid actually, would you like me to take it apart and utterly destroy it with simple logical examples on how you could improve it by reading "making lfs movies" thread"?

On "hater count".. you're not a hater, you're a whiny little kid, who tries to make excuses that he actually wanted to make a bad movie...
Quote from G13Haze :(go wonder why is that count so high)

It is that high because Google made Youtube, Beepa Inc. made Fraps, Sony made Vegas Pro and Adobe made Premiere Pro too easy for those who can only whine.
That's what we call 'oversteer'. Just a frapsed replay.. nothing more, plus the hud was on.

Next time post the replay file, or don't bother.

here's a hint

enjoy!
Quote from squidhead :Prove it or don't open your trap

I was very kind and forgiving while comenting on your vid actually, would you like me to take it apart and utterly destroy it with simple logical examples on how you could improve it by reading "making lfs movies" thread"?

On "hater count".. you're not a hater, you're a whiny little kid, who tries to make excuses that he actually wanted to make a bad movie... bla bla bla

all i see here is bla bla bla.. try to destroy it.. il sleep good anyway
Quote from G13Haze :all i see here is bla bla bla.. try to destroy it.. il sleep good anyway

R u blind?
sorry i am not blind and i dont have other problems either.

tbh when making this topic, i was thinking should i make a line that said, mr squid dont reply here pls.. i should have done that cause i knew it would end up like this
Quote from G13Haze :i knew it would end up like this

because you knew what kind of a masterpiece you were uploading?
no i knew you where gonna have some lame comments..
no it isnt a masterpiece.. like i said i aint spielberg i aint a sony vegas pro king editor.. so instead u making lame comments like this aint good that aint good and bad driving
try helping someone instead for once by saying u could have done this or that better but no u whine cry and whatever.
what does this say about you, you wannabe wiseass if someone knows before making a topic u are gonna have some lame comment

f*cking nerd now pls **** off and stop replying
I have a test tomorrow, but this made me laught ^^
Quote from G13Haze :try helping someone instead for once

OK, fine... I WILL... I WILL HELP YOU!

READ

feeling better?

simple drift video..
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG