The online racing simulator
problems editing posts on this forum.
I am forgetful, and also a bad speller, so i often spot mistakes i have made after the post, and need to edit the post to correct said errors. However, most of the time, when i edit, i do not get the save option as i only have the go advanced, delete, and cancel options . Tonight, for the 1st ever time , i got a vote option where the save option should be.

Not a major thing as i can just go advanced and do it that way, but i do find it a little odd that sometimes i can do a simple edit, whereas other times i can't.
Quick editing works perfectly fine for me so it probably isn't something that's wrong on the forum by default.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Tonight, for the 1st ever time , i got a vote option where the save option should be.

Noticed this particular problem the other day. Was (quick-)editing a post, and the 'Save/Edit/Whatever' button read 'Vote Now' - doesn't happen all the time, though.
#4 - Jakg
Had the same too - Not sure why - Using Chrome if that helps.
Using a sucky browser won't help matters
Quote from JamesF1 :Noticed this particular problem the other day. Was (quick-)editing a post, and the 'Save/Edit/Whatever' button read 'Vote Now' - doesn't happen all the time, though.

I just noticed this now too( i was going to make a thread about it :P)

I'm also using google chrome.
works fine for me using Chrome

EDIT: now i got the vote now thingy i another thread

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG