The online racing simulator
Can some convert this?
(19 posts, started )
Can some convert this?
Quote from Anth20694 :can some one please convert this to wav format so i can add it to my game and use it as a dumpvalva and i have latest patch PLEASE!!!! http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=L5V01zH3KEg

How can you access a turbo car with demo with the latest patch? all you get is XFG, XRG and FBM which do not have turbo....and Blackwood too...
blackwood haz a turbo in the latest patch
#5 - STF
Well okay here you go but how u will you use it demoers don't have cars with turbo and dumpvalves?
Attached files
valve.rar - 65.2 KB - 141 views
demo user has requested licenced content
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

None of the above, so no-one can report it? Correct?
IMO it's problematic, so yes you can IMO.

I always use the Report to get crackers.
Quote from J@tko :
I always use the Report to get crackers.

I thought you got cookies by doing that
Quote from hyntty :I thought you got cookies by doing that

You do.

Oh hang on, someone's been taking the mick - I've just realised none of my promised cookies have come in the post yet
okay u got me but im not cracker i play under my freinds account but i dnt play online and btw the dump valve sounds different in game? any ideas why thanks anyway
Quote from Anth20694 :okay u got me but im not cracker i play under my freinds account but i dnt play online and btw the dump valve sounds different in game? any ideas why thanks anyway

I think it dependson your Sound card and the speakers you have. also It is very hard to Replicate sounds like this. some things you can do very easaly but most arevery hard to replicate
Quote from typhirion :I think it dependson your Sound card and the speakers you have. also It is very hard to Replicate sounds like this. some things you can do very easaly but most arevery hard to replicate

there good and expensive speakers same with sound car, so what you are saying is that i cant get it exactly like that in the game?
It's a shame you can't use it....pirate: You're not supposed to use your friends account either.

Credits to original car sound - vank - XRT_sr20det vank 200sx (I actually dunno who this is, I had my file named that)
I added a louder modded Flutter DumpValve.

edit: Car sound was made by moskvich3v1 "vankkata" Thanks dude.
Attached files
XRT_VX_BOV.eng - 375.4 KB - 222 views
vx sample.mp3 - 198 KB - 202 views
Quote from JasonJ :It's a shame you can't use it....pirate: You're not supposed to use your friends account either.

Credits to original car sound - vank - XRT_sr20det vank 200sx (I actually dunno who this is, I had my file named that)
I added a louder modded Flutter DumpValve.

it is mee Vank (Vankata)
Btw: yesterday i made a full pack with xrt sounds shall i make a new topic and share
Sweet, good work there.

Can some convert this?
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG