The online racing simulator
Baltic racing championship?
(22 posts, started )
Baltic racing championship
Hi there,

I'm searching for some serious racing league or championship dedicated to Baltic countries: Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia.
If it really exists or going to be started, then any information is welcome here. Really interested.

I've saw that Estonia is making a Baltic Cup, but i can't understand Estonian language in their website. www.lfsestonia.net

Sorry guys, but www.lfslatvia.net is not working at moment, but www.lfscommunity.lv works fine if you want to let us know about cup information. But lets talk here first.

Please post here how the works goes till we will have our own Forum here for Baltic Racing Championship.
yeah thats interesing I wanna know more too !
Hello !

Yes, Baltic Championship is coming, at the moment we are making pre-job. I'm translating rules that i made for Estonian LFS Championship, LFS Estonian Community designer Fuse5 is working on a logo.

Latvian colleeg is working on a calender with help of member from LFS Lithuania. So we will inform You as soon as we can.

At this point i can say, that there will be approx. 5 races, before every race local communities must organize qualification round so TOP 10 drivers can race in race round.

League will be based on multicar basis - that means every race will be held with different cars.

PS :: Original idea was brought from LFS Latvias member, not LFS Estonia . We agreed to help in organizing.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Co-leader of LFS Estonia
www.lfsestonia.net
oh.. cool!
Thank you Kirill for fast reply. Seems that this championship will be really very interesting and well organized.

I've always thinking about something like this. Waiting for cup start, good luck with work.
If you need any help, information or something else you can ask me for it i will help.

Thanks,
Roland
Hello !

So i talked with Latvian co-organizer and we managed to set up first race date. It will be on 8. feb. 2009 it means that qual rounds will be by the end of january. All next races will be after 3-4 weeks, that way we can stretch the league until summer.

I will try to get private forum here where will be detailed information, then we can post all info about qual rounds etc. in local communities but all race etc results will be placed in one spot so we would not have to translate and post it to 3 different places.

I can say the combos tho : STD@FE3 ; TBO@SO5 ; NGT@WE1R ; GTR@AS5 ; SS (we're not sure yet, which SS car we will use)@KY2/3 (same about the track.

You can start practicing already .

They are not in time order, we still haven't decided in what order we will organize them.

But for now i have to translate rules first, then we can move on.

I want to highlight the fact, that there wont be any registrations that means that every community can put out they're pro's on every combo. Just come to qual round and do You're time.

I hope this information helps .

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
SS cars are sure fun for me. Not FBM tho, its boring. But F08 is madness - FUN FUN FUN and BF1 is quick and reliable.

Good luck organizing the Championship.
I'm afraid that our pick will be FO8, because FBM and FOX are a bit slow and BF1 is too specific for this kind of league.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Heij, cool tracks!
So, what combo are we going to have on the 8th of February? How can we practice, if we don't know the combo. And we also don't know the exact car...is it that we can choose any car from that group, or are you going to choose 1 exact car?

Get the forum for this topic quicker! Cause we need to know the time, combos, rules etc. If you need any help, you can ask me! If I'm able to help, then I will. I can try making the poster for this Championship if you need...I'm not pro, but I've been using photoshop for more than a year. But to do that, I need to know the time, dates, combos!
Plese, don't start pushing. If You want, You can organize it Yourself, we all are doing things as fast as we can.

We got calendar set, i'm sick today, so it's a bit crappy to translate rules when You have headache. So i think that couple of days wont hurt You. There is 1 month until the race.

Just wait a bit, don't rush things.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Not pushing, just asking! And I was the 1st person that was asked to help organize this, even before Estonians and Lithuanians found out about this...didn't say I will organize it, but I promised to help, if I'm able to. 1 month goes fast, but many things are still need to be done. I can ask for the forum if needed.
The logo is already being made by Fuse, i started translating rules. First race will be STD (XFG+XRG) @ FE3 . Races will be 1 hour long.

About You're helping proposal - i'm actually not aware of this at all ... all i can say, that we will need some reporters (news and summary about races @ LFS News).

I will request forum as soon, as the rules will be translated.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
A lot better...Thank you!
www.LFSLatvia.net will be back approx. after 5 days.

Official Latvian LFS communities:

www.lfslatvia.net
www.lfscommunity.lv

When all will be nearly done please inform me. I can give you a links with Latvian LFS communities where are S2 racers in the such a way make know all Latvian S2 racers about this championship.
Okey, i continued translating rules now .
Heh.. Seems promising, when we have a reasonable organiser for all of this GL.. I'm looking foward to this league
I've translated the rules, i hope logo will be finished today / tomorrow, then i can request the logo.

OT : Yes, i have a bit league organizing experience :P , 4 leagues since 2008 january if i'm not wrong. All of thef were kind of succesful .

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
He, hee great! Are you doing something with own Forum?
At the moment we have one active league - Estonian LFS Championship. And now trying to organize BC. Problem is, that i still don't have logo -.- .
I saw cup presentation picture, great done andRo.! Also i heard that we have some problems with having an own forum in League section.

Baltic racing championship?
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG