The online racing simulator
My poem?
(38 posts, started )
#26 - JJ72
Quote from greg_slideways :And CR this is due to generations of MEN, and the way they saw the perfect women, and they would not even take a chance with a women that does not have outer beauty. So now with the media (that we men control) the women see the influences of the claddly dressed women and such!

(and the avatar) That was becuase when that we approve (w/e her name is) came out, I was asked by a member to add this picture so I did!

dont' think so.

woman are ten times more critical with themselves then man are.......man just need one or two spots they are happy with (boobs, legs etc) then they are happy enough to accept the flawed bit.

woman well they can have 9 perfect spot but the one that stands out can destroy their own self esteem.

It has nothing to do with man.
Quote from wheel4hummer :
How are big butts a bad thing?!?!?
I find large breasts unattractive.

I never said big butts are bad, it's the girls that say so, even if they have a small to appropriately sized bottom.

And I agree. Anything above bra size B looks off on the kind of girls I like, and would most likely be fake. Right now, I'm perfectly happy with the A sized fun hubs of my current (and hopefully staying) GF.
This is all entirely society's fault.
You grow up with airbrushed pictures of celebrities in magazines, thinking that might be real. You see them on TV and in movies with a large-budget makeup department, thinking that's what they actually look like.
They have surgery to try and protect what they do have, improve what they're lacking, inject what they're missing. And each time they do, the cycle repeats.

It's ingrained in your brain from the very moment you're born, so it's inevitable that some people have skewed images of what a woman should or shouldn't look like. As a result, women go nuts trying to reach unattainable goals and men never settle because they're always looking for something "better".

If people stop buying glossy fashion mags, the editors will need to find a different way of getting people to buy it. It's sort of self-sustaining, isn't it?

We all have unique tastes anyway (as this thread has shown with it's big/small discussion), so it's a shame that these are further messed up by unrealistic ideals. Most of the women the world claims are beautiful I'm not really that fussed about.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder, once i met a girl i found so hot, to my amazement a friend said to me oh my god that girl is so discustingly ugly
I'm scared of what's happening in UK - and the amount of overweight girls/women out in the streets.

90 60 90 - is the way to go! :-) It looks as most don't even care about their appearance - along with all the bad food eatin' habits and lack of exercise.
#31 - 5haz
So you are a womanizer?

Don't try to front... I know just what you are...

:hide:
Quote from lerts :beauty is in the eye of the beholder, once i met a girl i found so hot, to my amazement a friend said to me oh my god that girl is so discustingly ugly

your friend was right
#35 - 5haz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :So you are a womanizer?

Don't try to front... I know just what you are...

:hide:

Hardly, girls tend to shake their heads and walk away from me.

Quote from Electric Eye :I'm scared of what's happening in UK - and the amount of overweight girls/women out in the streets.

No thats just Scotland.
Quote from 5haz :Hardly, girls tend to shake their heads and walk away from me.

No thats just Scotland.

England was pretty much the same shit when I went there this summer
#37 - 5haz
Quote from Electric Eye :England was pretty much the same shit when I went there this summer

Oh well thats the part of England often known as 'the north' then.
#38 - JJ72
hmmm most british women a rather manly looking...........imo, while the minority have the strong tendency to mimic the spice girls/pussycat dolls etc depending on the era.

My poem?
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG