The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :Don't you dare turning this out to some gey orgish thread please!

Mirror mirror on teh wall who is the gayest of em' all?...

TVE
is the gayest of em' all ! ! 111 !

j/k
A hole is a hole, that's my attitute to life generally
Quote from AMB :Damn, he's not gay

any other takers?

STRAIGHT POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the way you added that in white text as if trying to assure yourself that you are indeed straight. You seem a little insecure about your sexuality.
alrighty... me 2007 in Scotland/2008 in Norway with Katja

Here I am

Here she is

Here I was not allowed to go

Edit: btw: the tattoo Is real, there is B&B coffee in the mug, it was indeed quite early but I always look like this. No appollogies here :-)
Quote from Gills4life :I love the way you added that in white text as if trying to assure yourself that you are indeed straight. You seem a little insecure about your sexuality.

God i'm so gay

is that your way of saying your interested btw?
Quote from AMB :God i'm so gay

is that your way of saying your interested btw?

ACTUALLY...

no.
some random pics:

motto-days just before final exams.. that day was bitch/gangster day

prom

..and just some rather normal pic

all pics taken in the first half of '08
Trust me, If I was gay, you would be waaaay down the list. :rolleyes:
Good thing i've got a gf then

some guy just sent me a message with a link to lemonparty lol.....

username: Splitfire
:scared:
Yeah with some added language :S

woop

Edit: Gills you look more chavy than me
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :prom is the dances if im right

yup, after we got to know the results of our final exams
Quote from Gills4life :Trust me, If I was gay, you would be waaaay down the list. :rolleyes:

the worrying thing here is that you already seem to have a list ready
i think we should watch out more then.. :hide:

rofl
wiping coffee of screen now, brb
lol
Quote from Osco :the worrying thing here is that you already seem to have a list ready

How so? I said WOULD be down the list. Not ARE down the list. Also AMB, there is no point telling me I look more chavvy than you. For one thing the label, "chav", means **** all to me, and also, I do not always do a stupid little feminine pose every time I take a picture of myself.
Quote from Gills4life :How so? I said WOULD be down the list. Not ARE down the list. Also AMB, there is no point telling me I look more chavvy than you. For one thing the label, "chav", means **** all to me, and also, I do not always do a stupid little feminine pose every time I take a picture of myself.

you are no chav :nol2:, AMB is

Quote from Gills4life :How so? I said WOULD be down the list. Not ARE down the list. Also AMB, there is no point telling me I look more chavvy than you. For one thing the label, "chav", means **** all to me, and also, I do not always do a stupid little feminine pose every time I take a picture of myself.

But you do look Jorma from The Lonley Island - The Jizz In My Pants video

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG