The online racing simulator
Autocross layouts database
(98 posts, started )
d o.o b
DW Training Camp made by imthebestracerthereis take off the forums plz, but keep it on the other layout thingy you have

Thanks

-Dustin

EDIT: and dont forget this :P Slalom Course [i]made by jspec/I] forgot the [
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :DW Training Camp made by imthebestracerthereis take off the forums plz, but keep it on the other layout thingy you have

Thanks

-Dustin

EDIT: and dont forget this :P Slalom Course [i]made by jspec/I] forgot the [

Why do you want it removed from everywhere?
Quote from Lible :Why do you want it removed from everywhere?

My (DW) Training camp and blackwood rampcross are the same layouts so just keep the dw rampcross and ditch the training camp please
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :My (DW) Training camp and blackwood rampcross are the same layouts so just keep the dw rampcross and ditch the training camp please

Wait a second, the blackwood rampcross isn't yours... did you just make a new thread for that layout?
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
When I click 'submit a file' i upload all the info then click submit, but the load bar on the bottom doesn't come up.
-
(Lible) DELETED by Lible
Hi, I am new here. Could somebody tell me where should i put layouts that i download, thanks
Your LFS folder/data/layouts
Thanks bro
How Do U Use A Layout?
Quote :To start making a layout press "Shift+U"

Next step is to make sure that you have
"place objects" to "yes"

After that, select an item from the top right corner

Then, select an object type and place an object by pressing O. you can adjust the direction of the object by using the < and > keys. If you press M with any object selected, it will move that object to the mouse position, and update it with the heading that you have set

Lible,your layout database is very good!!!
It is possible to qualify in autocross?
I did a layout and when we try to qualify, it says is not activated, can anyone tell me if this is possible?
nice database
Just,you are démo racer!
You are not use layout in démo!
Use layout on S2?
You are cracked?
wow I am going to be busy D/L this lot
Quote from (FAR)Yoshi76 :Just,you are démo racer!
You are not use layout in démo!
Use layout on S2?
You are cracked?

you talk learn need to english, before blaming other people because they like something!
Lible, awesome database, keep it comin =)
I made very challenging drift tracks for wheel racers. It isn't very hard with the joystick, but you need a really good setup for this to work.. my favorite one for using is included. The first one is in Blackwood Car Park, second in Autocross.

its not too bad, but it needs some fixing with the barriers..

Add this to the database, plz..
Attached files
BL3_Drift week 2.lyt - 4.1 KB - 860 views
AU1_DD Drift.lyt - 2.1 KB - 903 views
XRT_Tight Drift.set - 132 B - 1436 views
Quote from derekd234 :I made very challenging drift tracks for wheel racers. It isn't very hard with the joystick, but you need a really good setup for this to work.. my favorite one for using is included. The first one is in Blackwood Car Park, second in Autocross.

Having dupe forum accounts is against the rules. Please post with your s1/2 licensed account to prove you have it.
Quote from derekd234 :I made very challenging drift tracks for wheel racers. It isn't very hard with the joystick, but you need a really good setup for this to work.. my favorite one for using is included. The first one is in Blackwood Car Park, second in Autocross.

Login With your S2 Account or the bananas are killing you.
OH what a horrible death.
The database is no longer updated

Autocross layouts database
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG