The online racing simulator
cheater on s2 server
(54 posts, started )
cheater on s2 server
hi

i was on a s2 gtr server (17.05.08 20:52)

after a few rounds came [name/shame removed] on track and he drives over 360 km/h by pushing the handbreak and clutch

look at the replay

i hope [name/shame removed] will become a ban for ever
Attached files
cheater [name removed].mpr - 1.9 MB - 1330 views
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by SamH
hay guys.. i think you see it.. in the username... the guy... was me...

so... what i want say it

i am really sorry, i am not kidding, a good friend give me this cheat.. i just tried it... it wasnt funny.. because the car was fu**ing the wall.. or other things.. no fun.. i want race with my own strenghts...

okay...

that was what i want to say...

but really cool to find a movie about himself on a "cheater"-Thread...

thx..

masterlooser
cheat
Quote from masterlooser15 :hay guys.. i think you see it.. in the username... the guy... was me...

so... what i want say it

i am really sorry, i am not kidding, a good friend give me this cheat.. i just tried it... it wasnt funny.. because the car was fu**ing the wall.. or other things.. no fun.. i want race with my own strenghts...

okay...

thx..

masterlooser

just like to say it got you banned from our server and that if you was just trying it, y didnt u try it offline? would have saved alot of hassle.

also being a cheat is not something too be proud off
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
I dont have any MPR but i've seen him about 4-5 times haxing/cheating online!
#7 - pipa
Quote from masterlooser15 : i just tried it...

Replays from two servers where you used that hack and another person saying he saw you using 5 times more. Trying my a***

Hope his licence gets revoked
The license will definitely not get revoked, where are you lot getting this idea from? If anything happens at all, it will be a ban from the online system, and probably not a permanent one. The only thing you guys can do is ban him from so many servers the automatic online ban gets invoked, but that's about it.

Oh yeah, and if you want to "try" a cheat then do it offline or on a test server with your friend.
Another option.

Don't even try it
I didn't want to open a new thread, but the hotlap uploaded by djsalto for Ky1 - UF1 combo is corrupted, I get OOS error, so he must have used cheat. Please remove. Thanks!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I didn't want to open a new thread, but the hotlap uploaded by djsalto for Ky1 - UF1 combo is corrupted, I get OOS error, so he must have used cheat. Please remove. Thanks!

Aren't all of the newly uploaded OOS replays supposed to be found, with the new setup analyser? At least, that's what I heard...
Not all OOS replays are cheaters. I was racing my AI playing bangers with them on South City and my replay was OOS.
Yes but look at his 2nd sector...
Apparently the new fix has a OOS / CPW error message when used.

It's such a pleasure to watch replays now on Y20.
Quote from masterlooser15 :hay guys.. i think you see it.. in the username... the guy... was me...

so... what i want say it

okay...

thx..

masterlooser

As you named yourself this is no longer a name and shame issue.

Seems a bit strange that you used the cheat on a CD server to get in the !top list more than once.

Your best time of 1:36.940 for FXR on AS3 which is over 4 seconds faster than the WR is still on LFSWorld so please dont try to put over that you only used it once as that is total crap.

You were even stupid enough to use it in a 10 lap race and even then you only came 2nd, so how sad is that.

Race
18th May - FXR (your times were)
1. 1:54.300
2. 1:43.820
3. 2:03.070
4. 1:50.710
5. 1:42.910
6. 1:37.200*
7. 1:43.420
8. 1:37.310*
9. 1:41.530
10. 1:38.210*

* faster than WR

[CD] Celmo still beat you, so even with a cheat you are crap

Anyway as we have said on CD servers using any cheat gets you a lifetime ban on all our servers which will never be removed and i hope other servers do the same.

You are one of 8 drivers who now have such a ban.

Not sure if you care but you certainly are a "Master Looser"

It only takes a few seconds to check the database for someone who has done an impossible split to find out who needs the ban so whats the point of using a cheat, after all you are only cheating yourself.
Quote from birder :Your best time of 1:36.940 for FXR on AS3 which is over 4 seconds faster than the WR is still on LFSWorld so please dont try to put over that you only used it once as that is total crap.
[CD] Celmo still beat you, so even with a cheat you are crap

That has to be one of the most epic failures I have ever witnessed on this forum...Owned is not the word
Correct,

Also 27th May Aston GP on a Redline Server

BF1
1. 2:32.540
2. 2:05.550 *
3. 2:10.710
4. 2:33.770

A second faster than Bawbag's WR

Come on server admins Ban the idiot.
I'm sorry for reactivating this old fred, but we are talking about him actually in the german lfs forum.

I know its old, but have a look on this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht1eA-Yj53o

When you compare the comments on youtube with the ones right here, you will see a small difference

E.g.
youtube comments:
yeah... but if you try it.. you will see... its more fun.. to drive with 500 on blackwood... the funny thing is... the fbm can brake it easy down.....

i think its good to post it.. because i was searching weeks... and it was really hard to find it... now i have it... i want that everyone have it...

lfsforum.net:
hay guys.. i think you see it.. in the username... the guy... was me...

so... what i want say it

okay...

thx..

masterlooser

And finally:
http://www.cheat-forum.eu/view ... 3&t=15572&start=0
http://www.cheat-forum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=15413
http://www.cheat-forum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16631

All in all, i won't trust him anymore. I think he is banned actually, but be carefull when you meet him. So he is not just a cheater, he is an awfull liar.
#19 - VoiD
Seems like he had enough warnings. No sympathy from me.
Haha the names is what he is :P ROFL!
everyone else laughs at him
These people make me laugh, lets make a cheat and shout on the official forum about it.

If they are 'clever' enough to make a cheat, then why must using it involve some ludicrously unrealistic process such as putting the car in reverse with the handbrake on while beeping the horn and flashing the headlights every 3 seconds or something stupid like that.

If i , (which i do not) wanted to cheat, then just make the car go faster in top gear.
One less

Like someone in the german forum wrote
he is not banned forever
he can race again on the 26.05.2036
Quote from BBO@BSR :One less

Like someone in the german forum wrote
he is not banned forever
he can race again on the 26.05.2036

At least he'll be back in time to practice for S3

cheater on s2 server
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG