The online racing simulator
Design work
(49 posts, started )
Quote from harjun :
I don't see whats worng with his car, thats why i said it's quite nice.

Are you serious?
Ur livin in other world or something. As i know that we have orange colored signal lights and red braking light. Ricer or not, this is just ... just ...
/goes to cry on Viktors shoulder that he made interior editing that easy.

Edit: Attached my own lights on da hook
Attached images
xrtlights.jpg
lol, looking at it again, does look quite funny
You should respect other peoples work. He put alot of effort and time into it. I cant even make a interior without getting crazy.

If you dont like it, then dont use it. No need to shit on his work.
HOLY i dont even know how you got those pics as low quality as that, anyway try to work on the quality of the details
Anyone even watching my XRT lights? I attached it on my latest post here. Number plate ... is random
Quote from hazaky :Anyone even watching my XRT lights? I attached it on my latest post here. Number plate ... is random

Your lights are fine
Why do Lithuanians always start weird threads.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You should respect other peoples work. He put alot of effort and time into it. I cant even make a interior without getting crazy.

It is need to be said that it is bad. Ok, you can lie and say that this work is good, and riserish mods will grow up in amount. :doh:
You want that? Mh? No, we wont. STFU.

DK3X7MJ

Your work result looks bad, pretty terrible. Take a look on normal standard cars and think how they should look in LFS.
Quote from Riders Motion :Why do Lithuanians always start weird threads.

Because we are weird people: we drive audi 100 & 80 and say that audi is best, we drive bmw e36 and think that we are street racers, we put to our cars lpg systems and say that this is awesome and feels like nos, and so on....
didn't you made a typo? 'life' 'need'
Quote from wikis :Because we are weird people: we drive audi 100 & 80 and say that audi is best, we drive bmw e36 and think that we are street racers, we put to our cars lpg systems and say that this is awesome and feels like nos, and so on....

Hey, as french people ...
wikis Street racers in Lithuania even with VW Golf MK.2
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You should respect other peoples work. He put alot of effort and time into it. I cant even make a interior without getting crazy.

Totally agree, why are u lot being so immature, * EWWW RICE RICE RICE*

He done a good job imo, not that i will use it...

I would love to see some of u guys make one
Quote from dk3x7mj :
i just finished for my car xrt interior. So my friend told me that you could send this to database and i'm thinking about it but i don't know if you like this because i was creating for my car skin so i don't think that all people will like this. So i need your opinions about this work http://upload.lfsmanual.net/images/b/b5/design.jpg there is image with my name and (s) letter so if you like this design i will remove those and will share with you guys. Maybe you have some ideas what can i improve. As you can see i replaced radio interior with carbon now it looks more like xrgt and the doors looks more comfort than before i think:magnify: And other suff.

Tau negeda ?
Quote from hazaky :Ur livin in other world or something. As i know that we have orange colored signal lights and red braking light. Ricer or not, this is just ... just ...
/goes to cry on Viktors shoulder that he made interior editing that easy.

Edit: Attached my own lights on da hook

Nice Do you have a download link to them?
Quote from PioneerLv :It is need to be said that it is bad. Ok, you can lie and say that this work is good, and riserish mods will grow up in amount. :doh:
You want that? Mh? No, we wont. STFU.

DK3X7MJ

Your work result looks bad, pretty terrible. Take a look on normal standard cars and think how they should look in LFS.

Don't exaggerate. You could crit him about what was wrong or needs to be improved. If you dont like his mod then just DONT post in his thead. I'm sure that he got offended with your post. I'm not telling you guys to lie, just dont post or tell him what needed to be improved.
Quote from takumi_lfs :you should respect other peoples work. He put alot of effort and time into it. I cant even make a interior without getting crazy.

+1
keep your head up their just ****s

I'm way too high to be mean.....but...wow that's ugly
Big +1 there Takumi.

Cas,
My lights, ive forgot the light thing in forum. Few ppl PM'ed that they want it, i will post those lights soon
true Takumi, please respect the work of the other person ok you can say ''mh i dont realy like that or that can you do that like that'' but not ''YOU SUCK RICER NAAB NOOB CRACKER JUICY FRUIT MC COFFE KTHX BAI IM HOT''
Why do people make him look bad? If you can atleast just give him an advice how to make things better without making him look bad. Do you guys want me to laugh at you? Treat others how you wanted to be treated!

Design work
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG