The online racing simulator
Thunderhead, it was a best video I have never seen before. Totally OUTSTANDING! Very, very, very impressive. I felt a power of this league and of course racing. Perfect job, cheers.
Can I ask what happened to that cool driver profile page that Joe had planned?
Quote from hyntty :Can I ask what happened to that cool driver profile page that Joe had planned?

I wrote the page! But now we have so many entries I need to write about another 3 pages

Shouldn't be a problem - after this weekend's round, I will PM all competitors to get their details. But this time, Hyntty, when I ask for a photo of your head and shoulders, could you please take what I say not quite so literally

Quote from Joe_Keaveney :I wrote the page! But now we have so many entries I need to write about another 3 pages

Shouldn't be a problem - after this weekend's round, I will PM all competitors to get their details. But this time, Hyntty, when I ask for a photo of your head and shoulders, could you please take what I say not quite so literally

TIMO

lol
Is there any chance to download some good setup for we1r pls?
Hello.. don't know if this is the right place to post this..so if it is in the wrong place can some andmin move it for me

From the pre-season race
On the subject of the pre season race why is the replay void of any skins?
Quote from anttt69 :On the subject of the pre season race why is the replay void of any skins?

Probably because they were deleted from LFSWorld, or you didn't download them.

If you look in the thread that has the chat about the pre season race, there were some skins posted there.

d
hmm i have one q..its number plate must be on skin or not? becose I see several skins in race without ITCC number...
Quote from Gaulish :hmm i have one q..its number plate must be on skin or not? becose I see several skins in race without ITCC number...

The numberplate must be on the car.
and btw, you had the wrong one.
yup i see now.. u explane on our forum..i find here first plate (warm up race)..i will change to new one..right one..for next event..

iTCC - General Discussion
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG