The online racing simulator

Vancouver Canucks Rbk Premier Replica Alternate NHL Hockey Jersey / Customized M

Quote from mrodgers :I bought this at lunch time....

Mmm... I love the crunchy ones, hate the normal ones. :P
Quote from Knight_Atack :

Vancouver Canucks Rbk Premier Replica Alternate NHL Hockey Jersey / Customized M

Pfft, everyone knows the only real team is the Red Wings.
Quote from Knight_Atack :

Catchy name.
A pack of ciggy's
I bought 3 croisant's

amybe im going to Upgrade my pc a bit to some more work memory and new vid card should be good

and an LSD for my camaro, no more one legged launches.
Attached images
2598150698_dfa6912154_o.jpg
+ +

TEA BREAK (pictures not to actual size)
bought this before school, didnt have time to make coffee so

and

for

Attached images
350xl.jpg
351xl.jpg
c4280.jpg
Quote from Mackie The Staggie : + +

TEA BREAK (pictures not to actual size)

ooo, good choice

Irn Bru is easily the best thing ever to come out of Scotland.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Irn Bru is easily the best thing ever to come out of Scotland.

The M6 is the best thing to come out of Scotland.

Only kidding...don't shoot me!
#91 - wien
Quote from thisnameistaken :Coding gets tiring on UK keyboards too, especially grabbing brackets all the time.

Sure, but at least you don't have to use AltGr for every character that isn't an alpha-numeric. You have to be a contortionist to grab AltGr+7 ({) without using both hands, which is slow when both keys are on the same side of the keyboard.

I gave the UK layout a try by just changing the layout on my current one, and that felt really rather nice, comparatively speaking. The big problem is mental confusion when switching back and forth as I program and answer mail in Norwegian where I need my ÆØÅ.
In reverse chronological order:

Few groceries I forgot from yesterdays shop this morning
Weekly shop yesterday
Train ticket on Wednesday
Bus ticket on Wednesday
Basshunter live tickets on Tuesday
A load of alcohol on Monday
Internet/phone bill on Monday

The alcohol and Basshunter tickets were the only luxuries this week
Quote from Crashgate3 :ooo, good choice

Irn Bru is easily the best thing ever to come out of Scotland.

One of the many great thing to come out of Scotland I'll think you'll find, although I'll grant you, it's in the top 10.
Quote from Luke.S :How can a keyboard feel nice?

It can. Like a Porsche feels nicer than a Fiat Punto, etc.

I have this since over two years, and it was worth every cent...
http://www.netzwelt.de/gallery ... vo-desktop-2-0-test-1.jpg

Of course, it's up to you if the saved money feels nicer. But trust me, it feels nice.

Back on topic... last thing i bought was food (for cooking, not pizza :tilt and toillet paper.
#96 - Osco
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :http://www.maxxfab.com/welcome3.html
3" o2 Housing

http://www.maxxfab.com/welcome11.html
Full 3" exhaust with Magnaflow Muffler and hi-flow cat.

Try this if you want to see some video clips:

1. Got to DropShots - Free Video Hosting ... haring. Upload Video Now!
2. Click “Log In” in the upper right corner
3. Username is MAXXFabrication
4. Password is maxx

how are those 2 90 degree bends beneficial to exhaust flow?
3" is nice tho the SRT4 is quite a decent car for a FWD
music splurge...On EP by Aphex Twin, BP Empire by Infected Mushroom, Are You Shpongled? by Shpongle and Self Defence by UNKLE
I just purchased a new haircut.

Quote from Osco :how are those 2 90 degree bends beneficial to exhaust flow?
3" is nice tho the SRT4 is quite a decent car for a FWD

Well it's a bit bend, but not quite 90 degrees. The factory exhaust was 2.25 bent in the same configuration. They had to route the exhaust back up and around the rear control arms, there is no other place to run it. It doesn't help that there is a cat and muffler in the system either =) You are right, they don't help, but it's 3 inches for an i4. There are V8's out there that don't run that large of an exhaust =)

Ideally I would have gone with the sidepipes, but not with a baby in the car.

Still, between the housing and exhaust I should gain 10-15 HP and 10-15 ft-lbs. I get a better spool now too and holds longer. In the higher revs I was dropping to 8-9 PSI, now it holds around 11 after the 14PSI that kicks in at around 2200. The ECU regulates the boost so HP remains fairly constant so drivability is better from day to day. If I would have gone with their single straitpipe I could see gains of almost 25HP, but need a cat for emissions, and a muffler for noise sooo....

It's a nice cheap car with a great engine. I have the ACR so I have a great suspension too, if only still cheap. Never know the difference though when you see Porshe's in your rear view mirror =) Insurance is dirt cheap too. Ideally I would have gone with something more 'advanced' but a big (for an i4) engine and struts this car is great.

Resale value is showing it too, you can't hardly get ACR's now for less than they were new and the standard SRT4's haven't dropped that much in price either.
New Ski pants

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG