The online racing simulator
Hahaha.. you people crack me up. I went to sleep yesterday at around 22 pm (thinking the patch won't be out yesterday for sure). I get up in the morning to check if I was right..I was.. I check this thread: it's about 10 pages longer now?

but to be honest: I did wonder a few times if I was right..while I was lying in bed.. illepall
I saw a dream where the patch was released and people where discussing about it here, and they said it rules!!! What a surprise I suppose that that gurupic is there so long they can be sure that everyone has seen it and are totally confused...we are, so release it!
along with a twin-turbo RAR
and prefebaly not around midnight, some people go to school u know!
Quote from Blackout :I saw a dream where the patch was released and people where discussing about it here, and they said it rules!!

In my dream this one damn huge F5 button was beating me all night long.. ouch! :chair:

and nothing here.. blah :tired:
*twitch* *twitch*
@Blackout
man, i had a "patch" dream too O_O ... in my dream Scawen was presenting the new patch in a downloadable video file / not releasing the patch !!! / , and i saw there night racing and rain and everything :O ... damn, i woke up with a smile on my face
please the patch not too late... Me I go to school tomorow and I need the patch.....
Quote from SiYaK :please the patch not too late... Me I go to school tomorow and I need the patch.....

Yea, you probably die if ou don't get the patch todayillepall
Quote from XCNuse :dude.. trust me.. i can spot out whats photoshop and whats not... thats photoshop

At least the picture has been edited (/saved) in PhotoShop Creative Suite 2

The dialog is from Opera (witch gives a little bit more info than Internet Explorer.

But I don't think that just this fact does matter, as a part of the riddle..
Attached images
geniusloci_CS2.jpg
what he sadi! i have school starting on Wednesday, and i would like the patch before that!

Hmmm, the XFG has 120 Hp, the VW Golf GTi (Mk. V) has 197 Hp, maybe we'll get a XF?(R & GTi has been taken!), and what about taking the engine from the FZR (490 Hp and 503 Nm of Torque) and putting it in the F08 to replace it's existing 458 Hp & 401 NM of Torqe engine!
this is another stupid and senseless reply. Its only purpose is to make the thread longer. This reply doesn't even blame someone of anything.

End of stupid reply.illepall
Quote from SniperX :But I don't think that just this fact does matter, as a part of the riddle..

Likely because they added the borders there?
oh my god... read ten pages of this crappy thread as it was on page 54 when I went to bed yesterday... so nothing new. I want a new verse in the "Patch song" when the patch is out!
...but the current version is Q isn't it?
OK guys here's a few completely implausible theories for you :- (warning, long'ish post coming)

1, The pic of the steering wheel on the FO8 (day 3) had a link to "Cromo.com", a religious greeting card website. This couldnt have been a coincidence, could it ?

2, So far, there have been 6'ish update's. If we stick with the religious theme, God created all the heavens and the earth in 6 days, and rested from his work on the 7th day, i.e today.

3, It's Easter, a time when Jesus was apparently crucified and rose again after 3 days, i.e today !

And, if you go and read your bible, you'll see that it says he rose very early on the third day !!, i.e its now 9.30am (UK time), apparently, this is VERY VERY early for Scawen .

So, what to make of it all ??, i dunno,

But, one thing that's crossed my mind these last few days is, with the way the Dev's have been drip feeding us this information, and getting everyone in hysteric's about its content and release day. They must be really really confident about it, coz the last thing they'd want is another Nkpro fiasco. (but, to compare it to the resurrection of Christ, !! well, thats something else )

originally posted by Spyshagg http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9396/patch3dw.jpg

on the April 3rd announcement Victor mentioned a few things included in the patch, graphic tweaks, aero improvement, tyre physic's, new track config, and a surprise !, well, we've had all of that in the daily update's (the blackwood guru tease, being the surprise), so whats next ?

I really dont wanna add fuel to the fire, but, there may just be a possibility it'll be released today , however, a while ago Scawen said, it'll be ready when its ready, so i guess, it'll be released when it's released.

I will say this in closing, Well done to the Devs, coz this whole thing is a work of pure genius :clapclap:
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
Quote from IcYX :Take this...
[SPAM]

Thread: ICH WILL ELLEFESS (LFS) PATCH ERSPIELEN !!!1 (I want to play the LFS Patch !!!1)
Voice: ToffeL|HFD
Little Kiddy: end`KiLl3r (ESL Profile)
Video by n!Husky
Language: German
Important!?: No ! ^^
Link: Here!

[/SPAM]

...and sorry fot Spam ^^
Greetz, IcY

!!!
vtx, are you awake allready?
Well, we all know Scawen is synonymous to God so I think that Mazz4200's sleuthing could very well be plausable. Now we wait, if its not released by 2:30 AM for me, I'm going to sleep (2:00 now).
the old blackwood guru preserving the spirtit of lfs gave some little idea:
you can download the first public demo 0.04Q from liveforspeed.net - it has the original feel and the original blackwood track in it - it even has drivers without racing suits or helmets...

how about a race in demo 0.04Q ???

the demo cannot find the master server, because the default ip adress not longer working, but someone surly can setup a server. if not, ip to ip racing must be possible.

anyone out there wants to waste their time with me?

peace mo
Quote from XRRoy :vtx, are you awake allready?

Yeah LOL illepall

Allthough awake is a big word...
Quote from Mazz4200 :OK guys here's a few completely implausible theories for you :- (warning, long'ish post coming)

1, The pic of the steering wheel on the FO8 (day 3) had a link to "Cromo.com", a religious greeting card website. This couldnt have been a coincidence, could it ?

2, So far, there have been 6'ish update's. If we stick with the religious theme, God created all the heavens and the earth in 6 days, and rested from his work on the 7th day, i.e today.

3, It's Easter, a time when Jesus was apparently crucified and rose again after 3 days, i.e today !

And, if you go and read your bible, you'll see that it says he rose very early on the third day !!, i.e its now 9.30am (UK time), apparently, this is VERY VERY early for Scawen .

So, what to make of it all ??, i dunno,

But, one thing that's crossed my mind these last few days is, with the way the Dev's have been drip feeding us this information, and getting everyone in hysteric's about its content and release day. They must be really really confident about it, coz the last thing they'd want is another Nkpro fiasco. (but, to compare it to the resurrection of Christ, !! well, thats something else )

originally posted by Spyshagg http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9396/patch3dw.jpg

on the April 3rd announcement Victor mentioned a few things included in the patch, graphic tweaks, aero improvement, tyre physic's, new track config, and a surprise !, well, we've had all of that in the daily update's (the blackwood guru tease, being the surprise), so whats next ?

I really dont wanna add fuel to the fire, but, there may just be a possibility it'll be released today , however, a while ago Scawen said, it'll be ready when its ready, so i guess, it'll be released when it's released.

I will say this in closing, Well done to the Devs, coz this whole thing is a work of pure genius :clapclap:

Nice theory you got there! They must have been planning this for a long time, since they only give us small leads and clues, and no leaks / forgotten details in the leads Half of the LFSForum members will go mentaly crazy in a few days if it isnt released by then(that includes me)
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG